Member Article:the lost tribe Post Your Comment

dutchy957 60 M
10  Articles
Don't like So so Good Very Good Excellent

What do you think?


the lost tribe


As I sat at my desk I was literally counting down the hours.
It was only two more hours till the end of the day and the start
of my vacation. A well deserved vacation I might add. I had
been working long hours for months now without a day off
in my new job. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the work.
It was very gratifying and the boss appreciated my efforts.
I just needed a vacation and bad.

Since getting a divorce several months back, I have had
newfound freedom to do things I had always wanted to do but
was unable to due to my marital commitments. One of the things
I had started doing was taking flying lessons, which I thoroughly
enjoy and the other thing I always wanted to do was to take
a truly exotic vacation.

I had been planning this vacation for some time. I have a
friend named Pete who has family in South America. Our plan
was to fly down to South America and stay with his relatives
in Columbia for a couple of days then cross into Peru. From
there we would hike and raft up the Amazon River into Brazil
and spend the last few days on the beach in a resort hotel.
It all seemed perfect. Pete's family knew a couple
of people who were familiar with the Amazon region. The
area could be somewhat dangerous without the right native
guides. My command of the Spanish language was about as
non-existent as the Easter Bunny. I knew 'ola'
and 'kay pasta' and if pressed, I might be able
to order a beer, but other than that I was definitely 'shit
out of luck' as we say in English. Pete knew the language
well and that would work until we hooked up with his family
in Columbia. Once we got to Brazil, the two guides would
take a small plane back to Columbia and we would get what
would undoubtedly be a well-needed rest on the warm, sunny
beaches of Brazil. I could just imagine those hot looking
Brazilian woman topless on the beach. I was so looking forward
to this.

The last hour of the workweek was finally here. I started
wrapping up any unfinished business but it really looked
pretty good. I was certain my boss John would be able to handle
everything by himself. Heck, he got along all right before
me. He had become a bit dependent on me recently, but I was
sure he would be fine. As the end of the day finally approached,
I endured last minute jokes about what I might bring back
from Columbia to pay for the trip and the usual 'nail
one of them Brazilian women for me' type stuff from
my male colleagues. Heck, that was one favor I wouldn't
mind doing.

When I got home I took a quick shower and grabbed a Guinness
out of the refrigerator. I called Pete and asked him if he
wanted to join me at the local TGI Friday's for dinner.
I really had nothing to cook at home since I had not gone food
shopping recently. It would have made no sense to buy food
since I was going to be away for a couple of weeks.

Pete arrived at the restaurant shortly after I had seated
myself at the bar and ordered another Guinness. We both
ordered the ribs since this would be the last time we would
have anything resembling American food for a couple of
weeks, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. We discussed
the trip over dinner, Pete filling me in on last minute details.
He also handed me a special cell phone with a built-in GPS
unit. It was a precautionary measure should anything unforeseen
happen in the Amazon. This seemed extremely unlikely considering
the level of experience of the people I was going to be with.
We sat and joked about the wild women we would meet on the
beaches of Brazil before getting our check and heading

That night I was so psyched I could barely sleep. I really
didn't care, I could sleep on the plane if I had to.

Morning arrived and I got up and got ready. Pete drove over
and parked his car in the parking lot of the condo where I
lived. Pete was several years older than me and retired,
but really did not go away often. He was divorced as well,
for several years. When the limo from the car service arrived
to take us to Newark Airport you would have thought we were
two kids going to camp or something getting away from their
parents for the first time. We were somewhat intoxicated
with excitement. By evening, with any luck, we would just
be intoxicated.

The plane ride to South America was somewhat uneventful.
We arrived in Brazil and transferred to a small plane, which
would take us to Columbia. We would be taking off from Brazil
at the end of the trip two weeks from now.

We landed in Columbia at one of the poorest excuses for an
airport I have yet to see. We negotiated with a local cabby
to take us to Pete's cousin Christina's house.
I didn't know an old Fiat could hold together at 70 miles
per hour on a dirt road, but I've been wrong before.
I totally underestimated the strength of duct tape over
rust. We did make good time though. When we got to Christina's
house her and her husband Jose greeted us. We were treated
like family, which of course Pete was. Everyone hugged
everyone else and we were escorted inside and shown to our

Our accommodations were not exactly four star, but they
were comfortable. That evening our guides, Pedro and Miguel
came over. We all enjoyed an authentic Colombian dinner.
It is amazing what South American women can do with plantains
and rice. It was truly delicious. Afterwards we sat around
drinking rum. I couldn't say for sure, but my guess
is it was made in a fifty-five gallon drum out back. It sure
did the trick. It also gave us a chance to get acquainted
with our guides. They seemed like fun guys, especially
after a few swigs of rum. There was a lot of singing and talking
in Spanish, none of which I understood. I really didn't
care, as I was feeling quite good from the rum. Pedro and
Miguel would also stay over that evening and spend the following
day with us.

The following day consisted of a repeat of the previous
evening. There was more Colombian food, and plenty of rum
to wash it down with. Everyone seemed to be having a great
time. Pete was obviously delighted to have this chance
to see his cousin. Pedro and Miguel seemed delighted there
was rum and I was just delighted, taking it all in. That afternoon,
immediately after dinner, we would trek out to Peru. It
was not that far across the border, I was told, but it would
still take hours allowing for the less than stellar Colombian

When the time came for us to pile into Miguel's old Toyota
Land Cruiser, we said our good-byes to Pete's cousin
and her husband. There was more hugging and lots of talk
in Spanish. There was also a bit of tears and a few shots of
rum were consumed, apparently for good luck.

We arrived in Peru late that night. We stayed at a friend
of Miguel's humble abode. It was essentially a shack
with a tin roof and hammocks. I really didn't mind at
this point. It was just a place to sleep before setting off
into the Amazon rain forest. My mind was racing that night
as I settled into my hammock. I could only begin to imagine
the adventure that lay before me. I was truly psyched.

Before I knew it the sun had risen and we were awakened in
preparation for our adventure. We all got dressed and gathered
our equipment. Miguel's friend Luis would drive us
to the start of the Amazon rain forest and then drive the
Land Cruiser back to his place where it would stay until
our guides got back. They would take a small plane back from
Brazil. Pete and I would foot the bill for the small plane,
and they were glad to do it. We were certainly glad to have
them. We would certainly be lost otherwise.

After a last minute check of our hiking gear, which included
plenty of rum, we all piled into the old Toyota. We traveled
for hours down dirt roads seemingly in the middle of nowhere.
When the old Land Cruiser could go no farther, we were dropped
off in the middle of the rain forest. Actually, it was probably
more near the edge, but I certainly couldn't tell.
We said goodbye to Luis, and after more hugging and Spanish
talking he drove off. Our trek had officially begun.

Miguel was the most knowledgeable regarding the territory
and seemed to be a natural leader. Whatever he said went.
We did a last minute check of the GPS phones before starting
our hike. Whether or not they would work in the dense rain
forest was another matter, but it was somewhat comforting
to know they were there.

As we started walking the dense foliage formed a natural
roof over our heads. The sun would generally poke through
but at times it became quite dark. We traveled over all kinds
of rough terrain and I was quite thankful for the new hiking
boots I had bought. After a couple of hours of walking we
stopped to take a break. There was a bit of drinking and I
certainly took a swig from the flask I was carrying. A short
time later we were back on our adventure and what an adventure
it was. The sounds of the animals deep in the rain forest
was the only noise one could hear. We were far away from the
noise of the city and far away from any semblance of civilization.
It was nice to commune with nature in this way.

A bit further on our trek took us along the top edge of a deep
ravine. The view from above was spectacular. It must have
been a hundred yards down to the bottom, at least. There
was a flowing stream at the bottom, which no doubt fed into
the Amazon. It may in fact be the start of the great river.
Above us the sky poked through the vast green foliage in
streams of color as the light beams cut through the mighty
forest giving light to countless living things below.
The colorful birds flew from tree to almighty tree singing
their songs and providing the soundtrack for this wondrous
journey. Then the unthinkable happened. While looking
up at the captivating scenery surrounding me, I tripped
and slid down the ravine falling nearly three hundred feet
to the bottom.

I landed at the bottom and took a moment to gather my wits.
I was lucky I wasn't killed. The vast amounts of foliage
broke my fall most of the way down the side of the ravine.
I was fortunate enough to somehow land on my feet. My ankle
was sore but otherwise I was feeling no pain. Thank God for
the rum. Speaking of which, I looked for my flask. At least
I had that. I took it out and took a big swig. I checked for
my other gear. I must have lost my GPS unit in the fall, but
otherwise I seemed to have everything.

"Amigo! Amigo!" I heard Miguel shout.

"Down here!" I shouted back.

"You OK?" He asked in a loud voice. Actually
I could barely hear him this far down.

"I'm alive, I think." I shouted, "Must
have twisted my ankle in the fall, but otherwise I'm

"Don't worry. We will come get you. We have to
go back some ways to get down to the bottom but I know a way.
Just stay put. It may take us an hour or so, but just stay put.
Don't worry!" Miguel shouted.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."
I shouted back.

An hour or so he said. Damn. I guess I just have to make myself
as comfortable as I can. Thank God for my flask. I took it
out and took another swig. Afterwards I made myself as comfortable
as I could as I sat down on some moss.

While sitting there waiting my mind got lost in the soothing
sound of the running stream and the birds singing far overhead.
While gazing off in the distance, I suddenly heard a noise
in the brush. I looked up in time to catch a glance of what
appeared to be a young woman with feathers in her hair. Wow,
I thought. The heat and the rum were starting to play tricks
on my mind. It was hot in the rain forest, sort of like what
I imagined Hell to be like in the summer. It was a bit nicer
near the stream, but still hot.

Moments later I heard another noise in the brush.

"Who goes there?" I shouted. "Miguel,
Pete, is that you guys?"

It seemed a bit soon for them to get to me. Miguel said an hour
or so, but when a Colombian tells you an hour or so, it could
be anywhere from two hours to two days.

"Whoever it is, come on out!" I shouted again.

I settled back down on my moss easy chair when suddenly I
heard a rumbling in the bushes to my left.

"Who is it?" I asked loudly. My mind must be playing
tricks. The damn heat and the rum.

Suddenly there was another louder noise to my right. I turned
and looked and saw four young women with feathers in their
hair pop up from behind the bushes. I heard another noise
behind me. I turned around and saw four more young women
in the bushes. Two of them were holding a net. They started
walking slowly towards me.

"Ola. Kay pasta." I thought I'd try my Spanish.

The next thing I knew the two young women threw the net over
me. Another girl came up behind me and whacked me in the head
with what I guess was some sort of club.

I woke up in what appeared to be some sort of primitive thatched
roof hut. I was naked on a cot with my hands tied behind me
and to the wall of the hut. My head pounded. At least the pounding
in my head took my mind off the pain in my ankle.

There was a doorless opening in the hut. On either side stood
two beautiful young women completely naked except for
brightly colored feathers in their hair. Each one was holding
some sort of primitive spear. They stood motionless except
for occasional giggling. In the room with me were three
other girls. They too were naked except for bright feathers
in their hair. One of them had a bowl of warm water and some
sort of natural sponge. Two women entered the room and said
something to the other three. They all started to look me
over with great curiosity. One of the women who entered
the room came over to me and smiled. She looked me over cautiously.
She touched my chest lightly then slowly worked her fingers
down and touched my penis. My natural reaction to her soft
touch caused her to step back and giggle. All the girls in
the room started to giggle. One of the two that entered the
room said something else in a language I could not identify
and then left. The three remaining girls came over with
the bowl and sponge and started to sponge bathe me. Their
motions with the sponge were very slow and delicate. They
really took their time, not missing an inch of my body. With
the girls close up, I could see that each had beautiful olive
colored skin and green eyes. I wondered about their origin.
Had some European settlers mated with these South American
peoples? That would certainly explain the green eyes and
lovely olive skin. Each of these women seemed so incredible
young and beautiful. Each of them seemed so very curious
about me. Why were they so curious, I wondered?

The sponge bathing continued. The girls paid particular
attention to my cock and balls, slowly stroking my shaft
with the warm sponge. It felt so good I wanted to explode
but it seemed like they purposely would not let me. They
continued their stroking as their deep green eyes gazed
into my own. Moments later the two women from earlier returned.
They said something I could not understand and the girls
stopped what they were doing. They untied me from the wall
but kept my hands tied. Then they carefully helped me to
my feet.

They led me out of the hut following the two women who seemed
like some sort of tribal leaders. When I got outside I was
startled by what I saw. There seemed to be beautiful young
women everywhere. Each one had perfect olive skin and deep
green eyes except for a few who had deep blue eyes. A couple
had big brown eyes, but not many. All were completely naked
and had perfectly round breasts and perky nipples. Their
long black hair was adorned with bright colored feathers.
Some had elaborate gold jewelry, which appeared to be hand-made.
I saw a few girls with bracelets that appeared to be gold
serpents with ruby eyes. Other than the jewelry and feathers,
these girls wore no clothing.

As they paraded me around the courtyard in front of all these
women I was amazed at their beauty. Each seemed more incredibly
beautiful than the next. I have never seen such beautiful
women in my entire life. They seemed to number a hundred
or more, a hundred or more gorgeous young women with perfect
olive skin and deep green eyes wearing nothing but feathers
in their long black hair. Then it hit me. There was nothing
but women here. Where were the men? There had to have been
men at some time. Did all the men die of some rare disease
that only affects males? Were all the men taken prisoner
by some rival tribe? Perhaps some other group sold them
into slavery. But by whom? The only thing I knew for sure
was that here was a tribe of gorgeous young women. A lost
tribe of beautiful women deep in the jungle of the Amazon.

My mind was racing. Now I knew why they were so fascinated
by me. Who knew when the last time any of these women had last
seen a man?

The two leaders of the tribe continued to parade me around
in front of the other women who had gathered in a large circle.
As I made my first pass, I could see the admiring glances.
As I went around again, some of the girls could not help but
reach out and touch me. I could see the moisture forming
on the glistening mounds of some of the women as I was led
past them the second time. As I continued to be led around
the circle, some of the women touched themselves as I passed.
I could smell the distinct scent of womanhood in the air
as each of these young, beautiful women standing naked
in the courtyard gave me admiring glances. Every woman
in that courtyard wanted me and only me. By the third pass,
some of the women began to swoon and a few fainted. After
the third pass I was led back into the hut.

Back in the hut my hands were tied by a rope to the wall of the
hut once again. I guess that was a precaution so I would not
try to escape. At this point I was thinking that was an unlikely
possibility. When I got back I could see that someone had
brought food into the hut. There were bowls of fresh fruit,
mostly berries. There was a small barbecue pit set up in
the hut, with what appeared to be some sort of fowl roasting
on a spit. As the outer portion of the bird became cooked
to perfection, one of the women would break a piece off with
her fingers and feed it to me. She would slowly insert the
tender poultry into my mouth, practically begging me to
lick the juices from her fingers. I gladly complied. After
she was done, the next girl would do the same with a fresh
berry carefully placing it on my tongue and waiting for
me to lick the juices from her fingertips. This went on for
some time until I indicated I had my fill.

When my feeding was over the two leaders returned. They
seemed to study me intently. They took turns touching my
arms and my chest and running their fingers through my hair.
One of them went over to my belongings. She seemed to be fascinated
by my flask of rum. I motioned with my head to bring it over.
I told her in English to drink, but she did not seem to understand.
They finally figured out how to open it, and I motioned by
tilting my head back for them to take a swig. They finally
figured it out and each took a couple of swigs. After about
fifteen or twenty minutes of them amusing themselves with
the flask, they seemed to be feeling the effects. One of
them practically threw herself on top of me stroking my
chest and giving me soft kisses. She worked her way down
from my mouth all the way to my cock. She started delicately
tonguing my balls as the other girl joined in. The two of
them were sucking my nuts as they stroked my stomach and
chest. One girl started going down on my now fully engorged
erection as the other one delicately kissed nearly every
inch of my body, her long black hair with the bright feathers
dancing playfully on my skin. The first girl took my shaft
completely in her mouth as her tongue did a sensual dance
on the lower portion of my shaft. As I was about to explode
she removed her mouth and started stroking my shaft with
firm strokes of her hand. As I exploded my load into the air,
the girls took turns trying to catch it in their mouths,
giggling like schoolgirls all the while.

Shortly after it was over, two more equally beautiful women
were brought in. They relieved the other two in their duties
of keeping an eye on me. A few words and giggles were exchanged
as the original two left the room. These two apparently
had overnight duty as I sensed it was late. After some minutes
of them basically staring at me in awe, I somehow convinced
them to untie my hands. I really had no intention of trying
to harm anyone or, God forbid, escape. It felt real good
to stretch out on the cot. My head was feeling better and
my ankle was coming along nicely. As I lie there on the cot,
the two beautiful young women joined me, one on either side.
I can see these girls were among the few whom did not have
green eyes. One had blue eyes and the other had big brown
eyes, which she kept staring at me with. Her glances were
captivating and I felt so relaxed and at ease, especially
after the relief I got from the previous two. Soon we were
all asleep on the cot, myself on my back and a beautiful girl
on either side.

When I awoke in the morning I was greeted by two more young
women who had brought in breakfast. Breakfast consisted
of eggs, assorted fresh berries and juice. These two young
girls replaced the two who had kept me company through the
night. I waved goodbye as they left the hut. The new girls
almost immediately started to feed me breakfast, as usual
with their fingers. At this point this hardly seemed necessary
since my hands were no longer tied. They took turns placing
fresh fruit in my mouth and begging me to lick their delicate
fingers. If anything fell on my chest, one of them would
quickly clean it off with her mouth. It was a very playful
activity. One of the girls started to feed me by placing
the berry in her teeth and then putting her mouth to mine.
The other quickly joined in. Soon I was alternately mouth
to mouth with two gorgeous young women with long black hair
adorned with bright feathers and perfect young bodies.
As one of the girls fed me with her mouth, I grabbed her young
butt with my hands and pulled her forward so that her breasts
were even with my mouth. I began to alternately kiss and
tease first one nipple then the other with my tongue and
lips. I pulled her hips forward further and showed her another
way to feed me as I placed a fresh berry in her pussy and began
to eat it out. I placed a few more the same way, the berries
adding a fruity flavor to the delicate aroma and taste of
her womanhood. While I was doing this the other girl mounted
my growing erection and began to ride it up and down in a slow
deliberate manor, her vaginal muscles gradually tightening
around me to the point where my mind was unable to focus on
the treat in front of my face. I soon exploded my load into
the other girl, the intensity of her moans signaling she
had climaxed as well.

We spent the rest of the day in the hut feeding each other
fresh berries and teasing each other with our hands and
mouths. When evening approached, again two new young women
entered the hut to relieve these two. I was sorry to see them
go, as I was with the others, but it just seemed the girls
got more young and beautiful each time. They came bearing
dinner, fresh fish, vegetables and yet more fresh berries.
Again I was fed by them using their fingers and both sets
of lips. After I had my fill I again settled down with a girl
on either side.

After about an hour or so, there seemed to be some activity
outside. I could not see what it was but something was without
a doubt happening. A girl came in with a fancy decanter of
lightly scented oil. The two girls who had fed me dinner
took turns pouring it lightly onto their soft, young hands
and massaging it into my skin with firm, deliberate strokes.
They did my entire body in this manor, but seemed to tread
lightly when they got to my groin area. It seemed as though
they intentionally did not want to pleasure me with the
body oil.

After the girls finished my body massage, the two girls
who were the tribal leaders came back in. They carefully
lifted me up by the arms from the cot and each gave me kisses
on the cheeks. Then, with one beautiful girl on either side,
they led me out the door of the hut into the courtyard. I noticed
the girls had extra bright feathers in their hair, as if
dressed for a special event.

When I got out into the courtyard I was amazed by what I saw.
There were fires burning brightly, nearly lighting up
the sky deep in this dark Amazon region. There were young
women dancing wildly all around. They seemed to be lost
in a trance as other women pounded out primitive tribal
rhythms on hand-made drums. Other women played simple
melodies on primitive wind instruments. The sounds emanating
from these tribal musicians completely drowned out the
sounds of the birds and animals lurking in the trees deep
in the Amazon rain forest. The skies were alight with the
burning fires and the music started to get louder and gain
in intensity as I was led out into the courtyard. Once again
I was paraded around the circle. This time none of the girls
attempted to touch me. They only seemed to give me sly glances.
Something was going on. Something big.

I was once again led to the center of the courtyard. Girls
came out and danced in front of me, first one at a time, then
in groups of two or more. Some of the pairs performed mock
sex acts on each other. Every girl was adorned with extra
brightly colored feathers in their hair. Some of the feathers
were bright red, some yellow, and some bright blue. Most
of the girls had gold jewelry, usually bracelets around
their arms and legs, often depicting serpents. The serpents
usually had diamond or ruby eyes, which sparkled in the
light of the burning fires. In the distance I could see the
top of a nearby volcano, with faint puffs of smoke emanating
from the opening in the top.

After the last dancer appeared before me, danced and then
left, the music started to increase in intensity. The pounding
of the drums took on a new fury and the sound of the wind instruments
soared to new heights. Just as this was happening a chair
made out of pure gold was carried out on the shoulders of
at least a dozen young women. They slowly situated themselves
in front of me and then paused. I could not immediately see
who was in the chair as her face and most of her body was obscured
by huge fans of bright feathers and gold leaf that were carried
by young servant girls. Once the chair and its transporters
stopped and positioned themselves squarely in front of
me, the music reached a tremendous frenzy. The pounding
of the drums almost shook the Earth loose from it's
axis. Then suddenly it stopped. Everything in the Amazon
rain forest became totally still and quiet. Even the birds
in the trees remained motionless. At that moment, the young
servant girls lowered the fans. In the gold chair was the
most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her black hair shined
under the moonlit skies and the dancing fires were reflected
in the biggest blue-green eyes I have ever seen. She wore
serpent bracelets of pure gold on each wrist and elaborate
diamond and gold serpent earrings dangled seductively
from each ear. She stared at me intently but did not move.
I knew she was the queen of the tribe.

At this moment the music started up again. The drums pounded
out a slow, yet erotic rhythm. The wind instruments began
playing a romantic melody suggesting a love song. The dancers
that had danced before me one by one, all came out into the
courtyard and started dancing slow and in a sexually suggestive
nature. Once again I was led around the courtyard in front
of each of these beautiful young women. This time they did
not keep their hands to themselves. As I passed, each one
put their delicate fingers to their moistened lips and
touched my penis. It was if they were giving me some sort
of blessing. As I passed they gave me a longing glance. After
I was led around the courtyard and each and every beautiful
young woman in the tribe touched my penis, I was led back
to the center of the courtyard. Once again I was standing
before the queen, naked to the world.

The music again increased in speed and intensity. The dancers
began dancing in a passionate fury. I was led right up to
the queen in her golden chair. We embraced and kissed passionately
as the music again increased in intensity. The pounding
of the drums could be felt in the ground as the leaves in the
trees began to vibrate in sympathy. I kissed the queens
luscious red lips and then on down her long, delicate neck
to her perfect rounded breasts. By the time I made my way
down her smooth stomach to her womanhood, the drums began
to pound a slow but extraordinarily intense rhythm. The
drummers on one side of the courtyard would alternate beats
with the drummers on the other side in a perfect call and
response. The woodwind players played soaring melodies
that seemed to dance in the air.

The whole effect was quite intoxicating. The still air
started to vibrate with every drummer's tap as the
Earth itself began to shake to the rhythm. I presented my
fully engorged penis to the queen. She nodded approvingly
and gave my proud standing erection a light sensual touch.
I delicately stroked her womanhood with the tip before
inserting it fully into her wanting canal. The drums pounded
the rhythms in time to my movements. With every thrust,
the drums pounded. First the drummers on one side, then
the drummers on the other. I pounded, then they pounded.
As my thrusting increased in speed, so did the pounding
of the drums. Soon the drums were beating in wild abandon
as I was wildly and forcefully taking the queen in full view
of the whole jungle. The sexual tension hung in the air as
every living creature in the rain forest watched in awe.
As the queen's orgasm began to build, the waters in
the mighty Amazon swelled in sympathy. I soon shot my load
into her waiting canal causing an intermingling of our
love juices like the tributaries that feed the great river.
The volcano that hung in the distance spewed forth lighting
up the night sky temporarily overpowering the dancing
fires on the ground below. Every living creature in the
rain forest embraced in a loving embrace as the sweat soaked
dancers spun wildly out of control.

Then suddenly everything became still. The drummers stopped
their drumming. The dancers stopped their dancing. I embraced
the queen and we held each other as we reclined in the gold
chair in front of hundreds of admiring eyes. The sexual
tension in the air turned to stillness and peace. It was
as if every living organism in the jungle embraced in a kiss.

I was once again led around the courtyard as every woman
in the tribe gave me a kiss. There was wine brought out and
the festivities lasted throughout the night. When the
partying was over every member of the tribe hugged and kissed
every other member. When it all was over, the two tribal
leaders brought me back to the hut. They smiled as they each
led me by my hands.

Once inside the hut I was led over to the cot. I settled down
with the girls snuggling next to me for a night of peaceful
relaxation and sleep. It was a long night and I was tired.
With the young women next to me, I was soon fast asleep.

After a few hours, I was awakened by a strange noise. The
noise becomes increasingly loud and seems to be coming
from over the hut. The beautiful young women lying next
to me look up at me with those big green eyes and seem to be
trembling in fear. I quickly run out of the hut into the courtyard.
It is a helicopter and it is landing right in the courtyard.

The helicopter touches down and two men jump out. It is Pete
and Miguel.

"Oh Amigo, I am so glad you are alright. We are lucky
we found you!" Shouts Miguel over the roar of the helicopter,
"We came here to rescue you as soon as we could."

"Oh man, I'm so glad to see you!" Shouts
Pete, "Grab your things man, let's go!"

I go back in the hut and put my clothes on. I give the girls
a smile and a hug and go outside. I look around for a moment
then get on the waiting helicopter. I'm a bit groggy,
but climb on without a problem.

"Oh man, we got here just in time." Says Pete
as the helicopter lifts off into the air, "We can get
back just in time to make our flight back to the States. You'll
be home in time to make it back to work."

I am barely awake but somehow his words sink in. I'll
be home in time to make it back to work. All of a sudden I become

"Hold on a minute! Wait a fuckin' minute!"
I shout at the top of my lungs, "This is my fuckin'
fantasy and I don't like the way this is going one bit!
Pardon my French. Let's back this up a bit!"

OK, let's back this fantasy up a bit...

The helicopter touches down and two men jump out. It is Pete
and Miguel.

"Oh Amigo, I am so glad you are alright. We are lucky
we found you!" Shouts Miguel over the roar of the helicopter,
"We came here to rescue you as soon as we could."

"Oh man, I'm so glad to see you!" Shouts
Pete, "Grab your things man, let's go!"

"I'm sorry guys but I'm not going anywhere, "
I explain calmly, "It was nice knowing you guys but
I'm staying right here."

"You sure man?" Pete asks, looking somewhat

"Oh yea, I am very sure." I explain, "In
fact, I have never been surer of anything in my life."

"OK man, whatever." Says Pete, "Uh, what
do you want me to tell your boss?"

"Tell him he can take his stinkin' job and shove
it where the sun don't shine!" I answer frankly.

"OK, well, um have a good day."

"You too." I say, "Miguel, it was nice
meeting you."

"Yea Amigo, you too."

With that I turn around and walk back into the hut. I lie back
down between the two young beautiful women with the black
hair and big green eyes. One of them whispers in my ear.

"Who was that, honey?"

"Ah, just somebody selling something." I explain,
"Don't worry, I chased them away."

Hmmm...she purred. We all went back to sleep. After all,
we had a long day ahead of us. A long day of lovemaking and
berry eating. Ah, I think I kind of like this fantasy.

Post Your Comment | Mark As Favorite

Member Responses Post Your Comment

Members can vote on this response!

Can't wait till the next chapter.


Members can vote on this response!

Neather can I wait for the next Chapter....