Member Article:My step mom, aunt and sweet n tight Jenny Post Your Comment

Don't like So so Good Very Good Excellent

What do you think?

My step mom, aunt and sweet n tight Jenny

6/1/2009

Prom was over, I was 18, finished high school and happy.
I was returning from the crazy prom weekend party that lasted
5 days. I got dropped off at 12:00 pm, Monday morning on July
4th, in front of my house. I was tired and kind of happy to
be able to sleep in my own bed again.

I Opened my front door and walked into my house. Standing
there in the foyer was my Step Mother Kristina. She has been
in the family for 4 years now after marrying my father. I
have known her for 5 years. She was a beautiful woman, 5'6
120 pounds, dark brown hair and this very exotic face. When
you stared at her you got lost in her gorgeous, grey/green
eyes. She has a great body, she worked out a lot and kept in
great shape. She also had these great breasts, 36c. They
were perfect and natural breasts. Her ass was the best of
all though, it was perfectly shaped and had this sexy curve
that went up to her lower back and went down to her sexy legs.

The first thing I noticed when i walked into the house was,
she was wearing these think fabric short shorts that hugged
her ass tight, she was also wearing this button up tshirt
that had a few buttons open, exposing her sexy cleavage.
She was cleaning as she talked on the phone as I walked close
to her.

"Lucas, It's your aunt Jessie, She wants to know
if our family want to join her family at their beach front
cottage this weekend. I told her yes so clear your schedule"
She said.

"Sure why not? when are we going?" I asked

"This friday, so rest up this weekend"She answered

The first thing That came to mind was my cousin Jenny. I had
not seen her since the wedding since she was my step mothers
neice. Its been 4 years and the last time I saw her she was
not very attractive, she was kind of a nerd who didnt dress
up or care about her look. I was hoping she would come also
so I could see how shes grown in the past 4 years. She was 16
at the time and now would be 20.

"Jenny is coming to so you will have to keep her company
all weekend" She stated

She read my mind.

"Yeah sure, I'll do that" I answered

Then my mother walked away into another room.

I started thinking about Jenny more and more as I walked
to my bedroom. Just picturing how she looked now and imagining
this hot much older woman who grew into her features. I then
walked into my bedroom and put my bags down.

I lay on my bed looking up at my ceiling. I was excited to go
to this cottage and I was now day dreaming about Jenny. I
kept coming up with different scenarios. I thought of her
coming on to me. i thought of myself coming on to her.

Then all of a sudden My cock filled with blood. It was getting
hard and i was getting horny thinking about Jenny. I began
rubbing my cock over my pants and continued to daydream
about jenny.

The thought of her made me so horny. The whole mysterious
thing turned me on and was making me so hard. I had to keep
her company the whole weekend so i really hoped she was now
very attractive and friendly, if not I'm in touble.

I then started to unzip my pants and i pulled out my cock.
I stroked slowly as I continued to think about jenny naked
and coming up with ways to hit on her without getting in trouble
or making it awkard.

The more i thought about her the more I was getting closer
to cumming. My dick was throbbing and I needed to relieve
the pressure. I started stroking harder and faster and
started breathing heavily. I felt it getting closer and
closer as i held it in longer. I was very close to letting
go when my step mother swung open the door.

"HOLY FUCK LUCAS, what are you doing?" She screamed

I quickly jumped up and tried to find something to cover
myself up with but i could not grab anything.

"Dont you knock Kristina, What the fuck?" I
yelled back.

"I didn't think you would be jerking off as soon
as you got home" she stated.

I then caught her look down at my still throbbing cock. Her
eyes got lost in its 8 inches and i even caught her bite her
bottom lip. She then looked back up at me.

"I needed to relieve the pressure. I needed to"
I stated/

"Next time lock your door, or do it when noones around,
have some respect Lucas" She explained.

She then turned around and walked out, then she walked back
and shut the door.

As she turned away I stared at that ass and continued to rub
my cock. I never thought of my Step mother before because
I knew dad was fucking her. Dad is never around. He goes on
business trips every 2 weeks and comes home for 1 day then
leaves again. So i knew she must be craving someone.

I stroked harder and realized thinking of he turned me on
even more. Seeing her tits begging to blow out of those buttons
and let out of her shit. Seeing that ass in those short shorts
which showed her ass cheeks.

My cock was throbbing and beating and i was ready to cum.
I stroked faster and faster and then I let go. My cum srayed
into the air. Some landed on the bed, some on the floor and
even some got stuck on the roof. I quickly cleaned up the
mess and grabbed some clothes to go take a shower.

I walked towards the bathroom, which was right down the
hall, completely naked. holding a pair of underwears over
my now flaccid cock.

I got to the door and peeped inside and saw my step mother
undressing. She was unbottoning her top and this got me
horny again. Watching her slowly unbutton it then letting
them free. No bra underneath neither.

I stood there getting hornier and hornier as I watched her
lower her short shorts and expose that ass in this red laced
thong. Just when i thought the view could not get better,
she bent over and turned the bath water on. I immediately
grabbed my cock again and began rubbing the tip of my head
slowly.

She was so sexy, she was now completely naked and stood there
waiting for the water to fill the tub. Her body was so toned
and in shape. Her tits were very hot, bigger then I thought.
Her nipples were perfect size and shape and looked very
hard. Her whole body had a golden tan which made her look
even sexier.

I then noticed something I have never seen before. She had
two tattoos. One on her lower hip near her pelvic area. it
was small, maybe a butterfly or a symbol of some sort. She
had another one on her left breast, It was a word in handwriting.
It looked like it said her name, Kristina.

She then got into the tub and started pouring bubble bath
soap into it. The suds grew bigger as she lay there rubbing
he suds all over her body. She then grabbed the curtain and
slid it across the front of the tub. Ruining my view of her
naked body in the tub.

I was now very horny and needed to jerk off again as my cock
was more erect then ever and i needed to beat off. I opened
the door quietly and snuck into the bathroom. I slowly walked
over to the toilet and sat down on it with the lid down.

I could still see her behind the curtain because the curtains
were thin and kind of see through. I began stroking faster
and watching her sillouette move around. I was so horny
I wanted to join her so bad.

Then I began hearing her moan. It sounded like she was masturbating
in the tub. She was getting louder and louder, and I was getting
harder and harder and closer to no return. She started moving
back and forth in the tub sending water over the ledge.

Then her hand came up under the curtain and she grabbed the
ledge. She began to moan loud and scream in pleasure as she
was having a great big orgasm. The sound and view of this
drove me nuts. I was ready to come when the water turned off.
She stood up in the tub and i slowly walked out of the bathroom,
watching from the door again.

She pulled the curtain away and she stood there naked as
she walked out of the tub. Her body all wet looked even hotter
then it was dry so I continued to watch and jerk off behind
the door.

She then grabbed a towel and placed it around her body just
under her arms. She turned around and i caught a peek at her
ass showing underneath the towel. I wanted to go in so bad.
i couldnt take it. I needed to see it up close. So I stumbled
in.

I made it seem like I didnt know she was in there.

"Lucas, don't you knock?" She said

"I should ask you that question, kristina, i didnt
know you were in here I need to shower"I explained

She then looked down at my cock which was still hard.

"Its still hard, didnt you finish in there?"
She said with the sexiest look.

"Ye i finished. But it came back" I answered

"Dam, so good to be young and healthy" She said
back

I stood there naked watching her wipe her body dry but still
covering the main areas.

As she wiped, one of her breasts had snuck out of the towel
and was hanging out. She did not notice until I started rubbing
my cock right in front of her.

"What are you doing? Stop it thats wrong" She
yelled

I looked at her breast with no answer and continued. She
then looked down and saw what just turned me on. She looked
up at me and saw me stroking my cock.

This seemed to turn her on because I saw her eyes burning
a whole in my hard cock.

"Does this make you horny Lucas. Do you like what you
see?" She said in the sexiest voice.

I nodded and couldnt believe what she had just said. She
then pulled out the other breast.

"Do you like tits Lucas?" She said

"Oh yea my favourite" i answered.

"Do you want to touch?" She said

Again I was shocked and just nodded. She walked closer and
grabbed my hand and placed on over her tattoo breast. The
tattoo did say Kristina as i now got a closer look. I began
feeling them and jerking off at the same tme.

"Your turning me on Lucas, DO you want to fuck my tits?"
She said

"PLEASE" i said excited

She dropped her towel and knelt down in front of me, I couldnt
believe this was happening as she gently wrapped her tits
around my cock. I felt like I wasnt gonna be able to make it,
but i was very good at holding my orgasm. Her still wet tits
helped as I slid my throbbing cock between.

She had her mouth open and her toungue sticking out so my
head would enter her mouth as it got to that end.

"You ready to come baby? Cum for me baby" She
said

I began going faster and faster and I let it all out.

"OHH YEAAAAAAAA.......FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK"
I moaned.

She unwrapped my cock in the midst of my orgasm and she took
it in her mouth. Sucking it till it was clean and finished
squirting.

As I finished she licked me up clean and stood up. She kissed
me on the cheek and grabbed her towel. Then slowly walked
out of the bathroom as I stood there in shock. i couldnt believe
what had just happend. i watched her walk away and again
caught a look at the sexy ass peeking beneath her towel.

I then finally jumped into the shower and cleaned up. BEEP BEEP BEEP, My alarm wakes me up at 8:00 am Friday July
8th. I slowly open my eyes and shut off the annoying sound.

Still very tired, I force myself out of bed, knowing today
is the day I am going up to my Aunts beach front cottage.

I walk up to my dresser and begin grabbing some fresh clothes.
A pair of fresh underwear, a tank top, and pair of shorts.

I get changed and head to the bathroom to freshen up, I then
returned to my bedroom as I hear my step mother waking up.

My luggage was all packed and ready as I picked it up and brought
it to my front door. I was very eager to get going. I could
not wait to see my cousin Jenny this weekend.

I then walked into the kitchen to grab an apple juice from
the fridge when I began hearing giggling and pleasure moans
coming from upstairs.

My dad had come back this morning from his business trip
so I figured he and my step mother were having alittle fun
before he had to leave tonight again.

I ignored the sounds and continued to eat some breakfast.

My father walks downstairs and enters the kitchen, where
I was sitting down.

"Hey Lucas, hows everything been? You watching the
house?" My dad said

"Yea whatever" I answered in a bitter voice.

I wasnt really happy that my father is never around. I am
an only child and if my step mother wasnt in the picture I
would be alone. All alone.

"Lucas, don't be bitter, You know I do this for
you, So you could have a good life" He said

"Yes dad, I know. I'm fine really" i said
back, which was a lie of course.

"Good, good, I gotta go, have fun at the cottage. I
will be back in 4 or 5 days Then I have vacation so we will be
able to spend 2 weeks with eachother. Ok Lucas?"

"Sounds GREAT" I said sarcasticaly

"Bye, I love you" He said while walking out of
the kitchen.

I gott admit, even though I am mad that he is never around,
I am also greatful. If he was around I would have never been
able to do what I did to my step mother.

Speaking of the devil, There she was, walking into the kitchen
wearing a bikini. She looked gorgeous. So sexy.

"Hey Lucas, you ready?"she said

"Im very ready" I answered

"Lets go then come on"

I got up and we both walked out of the house and into the car.

The car ride was gonna be about 1 hour so i planned on sleeping
the whole way there. I sat in the passenger as kristina drove
and whistled to her favourite songs.

I began dosing off when all of a sudden I passed out.

About 1 hour later I woke up to my step mother still whistling
to the music and dancing in her seat.

I could not help but stare at her gorgeous breasts bounce
as she danced with the music.

"Your up, good, were here, thats your aunt in front
of us. I had to follow her car because I had no clue how to get
there."she said

I looked in front of us and saw my aunts car. I tried to get
a look at Jenny in the passenger seat and see if I could get
a peek at her before we stopped, but I couldnt see anything
but the back of her head.

"Here it is" Kristina said

WOW i was amazed at how nice this place was. It was huge and
private with a gated fence around the property.

We pulled in and parked behind my aunts car, We both got out
and I took a deep breath, i love the air at the beach, so fresh.

I walked to he trunk and grabbed my bag and kristina's
bag, then i walked up to my aunts car.

My aunt immediately grabbed me and gave my a huge hug, pressing
my face in her breasts.

My aunt was 38, a little older then Kristina, but had the
same features. She looked younger then 38 and had a very
gorgeous body. Also had big breasts and a nice ass.

"LUCAS, omg i missed you so much. You grew up"
She said in this enthusiastic tone.

"'Yes, I did. so have you" i said directed
at the bigger fake breasts I was now noticing.

The whole time my face was pressed against her breasts I
was trying to look away and see if Jenny was out of the car.
Then All of a sudden she spoke.

"MOM dont suffocate the kid"Jenny said

My aunt let me go and moved out of Jennys view.

I was shocked. Jenny was no longer the nerd she used to be.
She no longer looked like a slob. She was hot, very hot.

She was 5'5 about 120 pounds. She had long black hair
and deep, dark brown eyes. Her lips were full and big and
her smile was stunning.

Her body was too nice to be real. Her tanned, curved body
was covered by only a bikini. Her breasts were 32c and looked
too big to be held in the bikini top.

I was in shock and could not speak.

"Hi to you too Lucas" she said laughing

"Sorry, Hi Jenny. You look beautiful" I said

"Thank you babe, you dont look so bad yourself"
She said

She walked up to me and gave me a great big hug.

"Im glad you came, I didnt want to spend all weekend
with my parents and your mom."she said

"Oh no problem, I wanted to come, ive been excited
all week."

"Good, let me show you around."she said

She grabbed my hand as we walked towards the front door.

We got to the front door and opened it. I was amazed at the
size of this cottage. It was gorgeous. The main floor was
completely open. The family room connected to the kitchen,
the kitchen connected to the dining room. All under an 18
ft ceiling.

"Come on ill show you your room" Jenny said

She pulled me up this great big and long stairs, leading
me upstairs.

The upstairs was also nice, 5 bedrooms 2 baths.

She led me by one bedroom that looked very girly and full
of dolls. I figured it was her little sisters. She was 13
and was away for the summer.

Jenny then brought me into a more boyish room. A carbed and
car photos all over the walls. i figured this was her younger
brothers, who was 10. He was also away at camp for the summer.

"This is yours for the week" jenny stated

"Wow a car bed" I said sarcastically

"do you prefer the pink room with dolls, You can sleep
in there if you like" she said

"No this is great, Thanks." I said laughing.

"Get your swimming shorts, I wanna show you the beach."
She said

She then walked out of the room and into another, which was
hers.

I quickly jumped out of my clothes and into my swimming shorts.

As soon as i got them on she walked back in.

"Wow Lucas, nice bod, you working out?"

"yes" i answered while turning red.

i couldnt help but stare at hers. Her assest were much alike
her mothers and my step mothers. the big breasts and the
curvy butt. All sexy.

"lets go, its so nice outside" she said while
grabbing my hand

She pulled me down the long stairs and passed our mothers.

We walked into the backyard which was the beach. Great white
sand and clear blue water. the beach was gorgeous, very
tropical like.

She let go of my hand and sprinted into the water.

i followed and watched as she jumped in. i then also jumped
in behind her.

"its so nice and warm" She said

"Yes great beach, you are so lucky to have this place."I
said

"Your lucky to Lucas, You can come up anytime babe"

"Thanks alot"

Seeing my cousin all wet got me very horny. Everything was
moving in slow motion as i watched her jump and dive underwater.

Her wet ass in the air, then splashing into the water.

She dissapeared into the water and then i felt something
grab my leg. Somehow in this very clear water she snuck around
me and pulled my leg.

I sunk into the water and opened my eyes. The blurry view
of her pussy and tits was so hot. i looked down and my cock
was pitching an underwater tent.

I went back up and she was right there in front of me.

"You looked scared Lucas"

"No way i was suprised"

"lets play a game" she said

"Im gonna dive underwater and you will count to ten,
close your eyes and try to find me" she explains.

without an answer she quickly dives.

I stand there counting.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7"

I begin hearing her exit the water.

"8, 9, 10 here i come"

I turn my head to look off shore and there she was laughing
and running out of the water.

i quickly ran up and caught her just before she left the shallow
water.

We both fell and splashed into the 1 ft deep water. She fell
on top of me with one leg between my legs and the other over
my leg.

We both lay there laughing histerically and i could feel
her enormous breasts pressing up against my chest and my
hands were holding her just above her ass.

This made me very horny as i began to get hard AGAIN. i tried
to think of non sexual things because i did not want her to
feel it.

The more i tried to hide it the more it got bigger. Her laying
on top of me all wet with her breasts laying on me and her ass
near my hands I couldnt help it. I got harder and harder.
I now felt my cock rise up and press up against her wet pussy.

Could she feel it, I thought. Maybe she didnt, maybe she
did but didnt mind. then she moved. She turned her body to
the sky so her back was against my front. Her very wet ass
cheeks were hugging my hard cock and my hands were now just
below her breasts. I felt like cumming right there.

After laying there for a while my erection went away. but
her ass was still on my cock.

It looked like she fell asleep on top of me as she began to
breath heavy. So i just lay there and stared at the sky while
getting hit with little waves.

After about 20 minutes. She started moving again. this
made her ass move my cock and it immediately got hard again.

Her ass continued to wiggle side to side, up and down.

She was sound asleep and she had no clue what she was doing.
I wanted to wake her but it felt so good.

My cock was throbbing as she moved and moved letting out
little moans.

I was very turned on by this and began moving my hands closer
to her breasts.

She began wiggling faster and pressing up harder so i slowly
placed both hands on her breasts.

Her nipples were hard and felt so good in between my fingers.
Especially with her grinding on my dick.

I really wanted to cum now as my dick was throbbing between
her ass cheeks while she grinded her ass fast. I grabbed
her tits and started moving her more so i could feel more
on my dick.

Dry fucking her was so sexy and i was about to cum. I held her
tits tight and i let it all out into my shorts.

"OHH fuck YE" I moaned silently

i let out squirts and squirts of cum as she was still moving
her ass and i was grabbing her tits.

As i finished I slowly rolled her off me. i jumped into the
water and cleaned my cumm filled shorts.

While doing this She woke up.

"WOW did i fall asleep?" she said

"Yes you did, i didnt want to wake you so i went for a
swim." i answered

I then looked over at the cottage and walking towards us
was my step mother, my aunt. and my uncle had arrived with
both kids.

"Guess who is gonna join us... The kids" Uncle
pete said

"Hey lucas" Little amanda said

"Hey lucas" Little tom said

"Hey guys Im glad you're hear." I said back

"Looks like youll have to sleep on the couch lucas"
Jenny said as she turned to me

"I think itll be better then the car bed, ill go move
my things" I said

I got out of the water and Jenny followed as we both walked
into the house while everyone else went for a dip.

We both walked up stairs and walked into Tommy's room.

The whole time i was trying to figure out if she felt anything
that happened. I didnt think she did so I ignored the thought.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room.

"You know Lucas, if you want, you can always join me
in my room. My bed is big enough for 2" jenny said

"Sure why not, are you sure your parents wont mind?
I said

"No way they love you, they know your a good kid"

"Ok then i will join you" I said happily

She then grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bedroom.

Her room was very elegant. Kind of showed how much she has
matured. Her bed was big, it was a king so it could fit about
5 people comfortably.

I placed my bags on the floor and grabbed some dry clothes.

"I have to get changed so you need to leave Lucas, go
get changed and get downstairs and pick out a movie for us
to watch tonight with the family"she said

i immediately walked into the bathroom and changed.

i then walked downstairs and sat on the couch. i was very
tired so I started drifting off until I was gone.

I ended up waking up at night. The family crowded around
me. Little amanda at my feet. Jenny sitting beside me leaning
against my chest. The parents were on the other couch and
little tommy was on his bean bag chair.

The movie we were watching was the Lion King. Im guessing
Tommy picked it since it was his favourite.

"Your awake, you missed the whole movie" jenny
whispered into my ear.

"Its ok Ive seen it before" i whispered back.

We all sat there quiet until the movie finished.

"Ok little ones go to bed, its time for the adults to
watch something alittle more their age" My aunt jessie
said

"Jenny and Lucas you may stay if you like" Uncle
Pat spoke

"Thats fine Im tired, By the way Lucas is gonna crash
in my room if thats alright" Jenny said

"Sure thats fine" My step mother said.

We both got up and began walking away as I seen my uncle pull
out an x rated movie. Seemed to be a romantic sensual soft
movie. I didnt get the title, but the cover was two people
naked embracing.

Jenny and I got into her bedroom, she removed her pants and
she jumped into bed wearing a long tee and undies underneath.
i removed my shirt and shorts and jumped in, in only my boxers.

"Oh ye i only sleep in boxers" i said

"Oh thats fine Im wearing a thong under my shirt, i
think were even" Jenny said as she turned away from
me in bed.

"Good night lucas"

"Night" I said

We both quickly fell asleep, as we were both tired.

It was 4 am when I had waken up. i opened my eyes and noticed
Jenny was right up against me and my arm was around her. i
figured she got cold and pulled my arm around her to keep
her warm. but what really caught my eye was my cock. It was
laying in between her legs fully erect. once again she was
wiggling back and forth teasing me with that ass in only
a blue thong.

I was getting very horny, it felt so good. even better then
before.

She was grinding up on my dick and moaning while she did it.
I just lay there and accepted the pleasure.

This went on for about 30 minutes until the door opened.

The house was dark so all i saw was a womans sillouette.

The woman came closer and climbed into bed slowly behind
me.

It was kristina my step mother. She was alone in her bed and
came to sleep with us.

Now I was i heaven. two gorgeous women one each end of me.

"Lucas you awake"Kristina said

"Yes"

"Whats going on there? why is jenny moving so much?"
She asked

She slowly leaned over me and saw what was happening.

"OMG Lucas"

"I know, shes doing it in her sleep." i said

"Talk about great free pleasure" she said while
she laughed.

Then she slowly began to rub her hands on my back and my shoulders.

The feel her hand on me and the feel of Jennys ass grinding
on my dick was very sexy.

Kristina then pressed up against me, she was naked. i felt
her hard nipples poke my back.

SHe then slowly and gently placed her hand around to my cock
and touched it.

"Its so hard, do you think she can feel it?" she
asked

"I dont know"

She then grabbed the shaft and pulled me away from Jenny's
ass so only my head would grind up on it.

kristina leaned behind her to turn on the lamp and then came
back and grabbed my cock again.

She started stroking my cock the same time Jenny grinded
her ass on the tip.

"How does this feel?"

"So good" I said

"Grab her tits" she said

So I did. i wrapped my hands under Jennys shirt and grabbed
her braless tits. I began rubbing them as my step mom stroked
my cock fast and gently.

This was the absolute best pleasure experience I have ever
had. I was very horny and wanted to just slide my cock into
jennys pussy.

"Why dont you try sticking it in? " Kristina
said.

Dam i thought, shes good.

"Let me help" she said

Still stroking my cock i moved Jennys thong out of the way.
kristina guided my cock towards her pussy lips.

She rubbed the tip of my head on Jennys pussy as jenny was
still grinding.

Jenny's pussy was very wet now and Kristina began forcing
my cock into her Pussy.

The heat was so intense I felt like I was gonna cum. But kristina
pulled out and then went back in giving me alittle tease.

She stuck it in and then placed her hand on my hips. She pushed
my hips into jennys as I was now all the way in her.

I started to penetrate as jenny began moaning. She was a
really deep sleeper for not feeling an 8 inch cock deep inside
her pussy.

kristina then grabbed my hand and placed it to her pussy.
Her pussy was so wet. She must of gotten horny from the film
they watched before bed which explains why she snuck in
here.

Hey pussy was nice and soft. No hair at all.

I snuck one finger in and then two more and began sliding
them in and out while I was fucking Jenny at the same time.

Kristina began moaning and breathing heavily on my back.

"Can you fuck me Lucas?" She whispered

"One sec" i said

I was still fucking jenny and wanted to tease Kristina a
bit longer.

I then slid out of Jenny and turned over.

My step mother quickly began kissing me, sticking her tongue
into my mouth and stroking my hard cock with her hand.

"I wanna fuck NOW" she said

She then put me on my back and climbed up on top of me.

She slid my cock into her pussy and gently lowered herself
down all the way.

Her pussy felt soo good...soo warm and tightly squeezing
my cock.

She moaned as she began riding me.

I reached up and grabbed her tits and pulled myself up to
lick them.

This was the greatest day of my life. or should I say weekend.

Kristina rode me faster and faster. i was surprised jenny
had not woken up.

She began slamming down harder and harder as i felt her pussy
clamp onto my dick hard as she bit her lip and moaned pretty
load. she dug her hands into my chest and moaned again.

"IM CUMMING OMG IM CUMMING" she screamed

She rode faster and faster leaning forward putting her
tits in my face.

I licked them again as she was holding her breath and gasping
in pleasure.

"This feels so GOOOD" she screamed.

She then slowed down as her orgasm was over.

She hopped off my cock and got down to suck on it.

I looked over to Jenny who was now facing us still sleeping.
her breasts were exposed because her shirt had ridden up.

I placed my hand on her tits again and rubbed them while Kristina
sucked on my cock.

kristina was really good at it. she was doing all these different
techniques, driving my crazy.

I began feeling like i was gonna come when My step mother
deep throated my cock. It felt so good I was ready.

"COME IN MY MOUTH BABY COME ON" she screamed
with my dick in her mouth.

She kept sucking and sucking and i let it out.

"OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA....YOUR the best MOM ever"
I screamed.

She took it all in her mouth and kept sucking.

The feeling of her still sucking was a great feeling. My
orgasm was getting tweeked by her mouth. I kept cumming
into her mouth. Shot after shot, moan after moan.

She then pulled out my cock and licked it clean.

"Lets keep it clean in here" she said as she swallowed
my cum.

"Ill see you tomorrow baby" she said as she got
off the bed and walked out naked.

I lay there exhausted and ready to sleep.

I turned my head to Jenny who was still sleeping. WOW what
a deep sleeper.

I grabbed my boxers and put them back on. I then pulled down
Jennys shirt and turned away from her and went to sleep.
The first night has past and it was a great one.

I was waking up at around 12 pm. I slept in long since I did
go to sleep late. I looked over to see if Jenny was still sleeping,
but she was gone.

I rolled out of my bed and took a long stretch.

I looked out the window and saw the beautiful beach water,
waving back and forth and the sun shining against it.

I picked up my bags and looked for some fresh clothes. I grabbed
some fresh underwear and my camo shorts then walked to the
bathroom to shower.

The shower was gorgeous. It was very big and nicely tiled.

I turned on the water and pulled down my shorts. I looked
down and noticed my dick had its morning hardness to it.

I waited for the water to heat up, then I walked into the shower
and stood under the water.

The hot water gently washed down my body as I began to soap
up.

My body full of soap suds and hot water was very refreshing.
I washed my whole body clean then just remained under the
hot water,

I was just about done when the door opened slowly and quietly.

I did not notice anyone walk in so I continued to finish my
shower.

Then all of a sudden the shower door opened.

The fog cleared up and I saw my aunt standing there.

"OMG im so sorry Lucas, I thought it was Jenny in here"
She said

I covered up.

"Thats fine Jessie, happens all the time" I
said back

"She said she was coming up to shower, Im so Sorry.
I really am" She said as she closed the door and walked
out.

This little moment with my aunt got me thinking really hard.
I never thought about my aunt this way. I was always distracted
by my cousin Jenny and Kristina, my step mother.

Just as the thoughts entered my mind, My dick became very
hard.

I was glad I was still in the shower because the water hitting
my hard dick felt really good.

I started grabbing the tip of my dick and rubbing it as I closed
my eyes and thought of my aunt naked. This really got my going
because I knew she had fake tits and they always looked very
perky and perfect in her shirts.

I began stroking my cock in the water. The wetness was making
it feel more better, and of course easier to stroke.

My now hard throbbing cock was fully erect and I was going
faster and faster.

I opened my eyes and looked over past the glass walls of the
shower.

Standing there was Jenny washing her face,

I don't think she noticed me or heard the shower running
because it looked like she had headphones on.

She was all sweaty and red faced. Looked like she had just
finished a run on the beach.

She was wearing these tiny short shorts and this very small,
revealing top full of sweat down the neck line.

She was bent over washing her face and her ass looked very
juicy and hot. I continued to stroke my dick. watching her
bent over ass.

To my suprise she began undressing. Removing her shorts
first, very slowly dropping them to her feet. NO PANTIES.

She then lifted up her shirt and pulled it off also. Her body
was all red and tanned. It was still sweaty and wet and this
made me very horny.

I stroked my cock faster and faster., I even grabbed some
soap and used it as lubricant.

Jenny then removed her headphones and surprisinly still
did not notice the shower on and the heat coming from it.

She walked over to the shower door and opened it.

I stopped stroking but held my cock tightly in my hand.

Jenny looked up at me then quickly her eyes moved down to
my hard cock still in my hand.

"Fuck, I didn't know you were in here, Im sorry"
She said.

"You know this happend twice in about 10 mintues"
I said back then laughing.

"Maybe you should use the lock on the door next time,
you know its the little thing on the doorknob" she
answered back

"Im just so used to having noone at home so i usually
dont lock the door." I said

"Well, ,, can I join you?" She said

Without an answer she walked in.

"Why you still holding that thing? dont be ashamed,
you definitely have nothing to be ashamed about"
she said as she looked down again at my hard cock.

"Im not hiding it, " I said

"Oh shit, you were beating off. Omg hahaha"
she said

"Shut up" I answered back

She then turned away from me and grabbed some soap. She drips
the liquid soap all over her body and began to rub it all over.

"You can continue if you want, " she said

I really didnt know what to do. i was very horny and she was
standing naked in front of me. So I continued to stroke.

"Its very big Lucas" She said as she was now full
of suds

"thank you" i responded

"Have you washed up yet? so you want soap?" She
said

I have already washed up but I lied. I didnt want to ruin the
moment.

"No actually, ill take some soap." I said

Jenny then poured liquid soap all over my body and put the
bottle away.

"Do you want me to rub it over your body?"

"Yes sure" i said still stroking my cock.

She began rubbing her hand over my chest, over my shoulders,
over my abs.

She then stopped and looked down.

"Would you like some down there?" she said

I just nodded as she dragged some soap from my abs down to
my pubic area.

She went around my cock, as i was still stroking, and she
wrapped her hands around my balls.

"May i?" she said

She then grabbed my hand and moved it away from my cock.

She placed her hand over it and began teasing it. rubbing
one finger up and down the shaft,

My cock pulsed and throbbed and she did this. It was such
an amazing feeling.

Jenny then gripped my cock and began to stroke it slowly.

Up and Down, Up and down, slowly and gently she stroked.

The water washed away all the soap as it was now just really
wet and slippery with pre cum dripping out.

"Mmm, you are so fucking sexy Lucas, " she said

She then moved her mouth down to my cock. She licked the tip
gently and began to flicker her tongue.

My cock entered her mouth as she slurped on it with passion.
Looked like she was enjoying it more then I was.

"When I felt it last night I knew it was huge."
she said

I looked down at her in shock.

"What did you just say?" I asked

"Oh nothing, dont worry. just enjoy it" She
answered

Was she saying this because she felt me fuck her last night.
Was she faking sleeping. I think she was.

She was now sucking on my cock with amazing pressure and
usage of her tongue. She was a pro. this family knew how to
please men and I was glad to be in it.

" I want you to fuck me again Lucas, Please I cant take
it" she said

She said AGAIN? She did fake sleep last night.

She stood up and gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever
had.

Her wet body pressed up against me and her sexy tits felt
amazing.

I went down and sucked on her left tit. she moaned a bit as
i sucked on the other tit. her nipples were very hard and
she was horny as hell.

She kept stroking my dick with her free hand as i sucked on
her tits. i then began kissing her neck and going up to her
mouth then down to her tits again.

We were having a very passionate moment and i felt like I
could stay like this forever.

"I knew you fucked me last night, and i know you fucked
your step mother" she said

"I knew it" i answered

"I thought it would have been awkard and wrong, so
i pretended to sleep....Come on you think someone could
stay awake while you fucked them with your hard cock? and
Kristina screaming all night, I was soo horny." She
said

"I feel much better knowing you werent sleeping,
when you started moving your ass on my cock I couldnt help
myself" I said

"Well that was my prerogative, I knew you wouldnt
stop...now bend me over and take me Lucas, please"
she demanded

I turned her over and slapped her great sexy ass. I held my
hand there and tighlt squeezed her ass cheek. I was so glad
i had all my senses. or this experience would be nothing
like it is.

I then got down and opened her cheeks, revealing her sexy
pussy lips. they opened as i spread her cheeks.

I stuck one finger in and checked the elastisity of her very
wet pussy. she was very ready for my cock.

I stood up and stuck my cock right in.

She grabbed my ass with her hands and pulled me forward.

My cock filled her sexy warm and inviting pussy.

She held my ass as i began pounding her hard.

"I like it hard lucas, do me hard baby" She screamed

I began pounding her harder and harder, driving her face
and tits into the glass walls of the shower.

We went on for about 5 more minutes in this position until
she pulled my cock out of her.

She placed her hands on my chest and lowered me to the floor.

The water was still showering us and i was now sitting on
my ass on the shower floor.

"Let me do some work for you this time" she said

She then lowered herself onto my hard cock.

Her tits rubbed on my face as I started to lick them.

She slowly grinded my cock then gradually went faster and
faster and harder and harder.

Her body was the hottest thing I have ever seen moving up
and down.

She kissed me and licked me and rubbed her hands all over
my body. the feeling of this was undescribable.

"I want you to hold me up with my legs around you, i wanna
see your muscles flex as we fuck" she moaned.

She then hoped off my hard cock and stood up. I hopped up very
quick and grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tight.

"OMG Your body is sexy Lucas, "

I lowered Jenny on my cock and began slamming her on it.

"Thats it harder lucas, use those muscles"

I slammed her harder and harder. Lifting her higher and
higher and slamming her down on my cock.

"Im coming DONT STOP" she screamed.

I continued to slam her on my cock as she gasped for air and
moaned in pleasure.

"DONT STOP. KEEP GOING, PLEASE BABY" She screamed
louder

I continued faster nd faster as she let out this very loud
scream of pleasure.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD,
AHHHHHHH OOOOO" she sscreamed in pleasure

She couldnt even talk as she cummed all over my hard cock.

Her pussy clentching my cock, holding it in this tight grip.

She hugged me as she was still cumming.

"OH FUCKKKK YEAAAA" she continued

Her orgasm lasted very long, and she was going crazy.

As she finished up I lifted her off of my cock.

"Your turn, do you want it in my mouth or my pussy?"
She asked

"Surprise me jenny" I said

She smiled and got down on her knees.

She wrapped her big tits around my hard cock and opened her
mouth.

"Go through my tits and fuck my mouth. Then cum all
in it baby" She said

I slid my cock through her tits and into her mouth. She sucked
on the tip for a few seconds with amazing suction then let
go of my cock everytime I slid between her tits.

I was now feeling the orgasm coming. I was ready.

I continued to fuck her tits and her mouth faster as she slobbed
all over it.

I felt my orgasm coming when she stood up.

"What are you doind im ready?" I asked

She stood there with a smile on her face.

"In my pussy, trust me it will feel better. for both
of us" She said

She laid down on her back and pulled me on top of her.

She pulled my cock into her nd I started to thrust hard.

the little stop tease made this even more intense. She knew
what she was doing.

I fucked her hard and fast as I began to feel it come.

. "Here it is, ," I said

"Mine too" she said

I went faster and faster.

"OHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed

"FUCKKKK YEAAA" I screamed as I squirt into
her pussy over and over again.

"OH YEAAAAAAAAAA LUCASSSSSSSS KEEP GOINGGGGGG"
she screamed again

"FEELS SO GOOOOD" I screamed louder.

We were both cumming together and it did feel much better,
as she stated.

"OMGGG I FUcKING LOVE YOuR cock LUCAS" she screamed
as she twitched and cummed

"OHHH YEAAAA" I screamed as i finished cumming.

"You are a GODDD Lucas" She said as she began
getting up.

I also got up, then turned off the water.

"That was amazing" I said

Jenny kissed me on the lips.

"It really was more then amazing" she answered

"Let me get out first so we dont get caught together"
She said

She then exited the shower grabbed a towel and exited the
bathroom.

I walked out of the shower and dried myself up.

For some reason i was feeling this strong feeling in my stomach.
Kind of like i was beginning to really like Jenny. More then
a cousin. It felt so right. Especially after that.

I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. After the great shower sex with Jenny, I walked out of the
bathroom and into her bedroom. She was not there.

The house seemed really quiet and I was kind of happy to just
be able to relax by myself and sit on the couch and watch some
tv.

I walked downstairs to the Living room and sat on the couch.
As much as I wanted to watch some TV, I couldn't stop
thinking about my cousin.

I turned on the tv and began watching until I fell Asleep.

I woke up a few hours later and noticed it was almost night.

The house was still quiet and the first thing i did was try
to hear if Jenny was around.

All I wanted to do was go find her.

Just as I thought this my aunt walks in the room.

"Hey Lucas, everyones on the beach. Why don't
you join them?"

"No I kind of just want to lay down and watch some TV."
I answered

"Tommy was asking for you, he wanted to play some soccer"
She said

"Ye I'll be out soon, I just want to relax for a
bit" i answered

"Thats cool, besides Jenny has gone to meet one of
her friends down the street" My aunt said.

"Friend? Which friend? She has friends down here?"
I said

"Yea, his names Nick, He's her age. She said she
was bringing him down here to hang out for the day."
She said

I was completely jealous. Knowing she will be hanging out
with another guy, HER AGE, was really getting to me.

"Oh ok, Maybe I will go out and play some soccer"
I said

My aunt laughed.

"Your too cute lucas" she said

My aunt then went into the kitchen and started to pack some
things for a picnic on the beach. A few sandwiches, some
drinks, some fruit and napkins.

I got up off the couch and walked outside.

Walking outside I noticed my cousin Tommy kicking the ball
to my other cousin Amanda. My uncle sitting on a lawnchair
in the sand, getting some sun.

"Lucas heads up" Tommy screamed.

For a little boy the ball came flying towards me at a very
fast speed.

It hit me right in the chest. Knocked a little air out of me.

I quickly dropped the ball to my foot and kicked it right
back at him, just a little further.

Tommy and I continued this for the next five minutes. Amanda
made some sand castles and my uncle is sleeping on the beach.

"Jenny's coming!" amanda screams

Both Tommy and I look to the side and see Jenny walking down
with this guy.

I couldn't really see the guy yet, but I was feeling
very angry and jealous at the moment.

Jenny and Nick got closer. Close enough to see him.

He was a tall guy, tanned. Skinny. Nothing really special.

I kind of felt relieved. He didn't seem like a competition.

They finally got up to us.

"Hey everyone this is Nick, He lives down the beach"
jenny says

"Hi Nick" tommy says

"Hi" Amanda says

Me, I just nod. I was still a little angry.

"Nick, this is my brother Tommy, my sister Amanda,
and my cousin Lucas" Jenny said to nick

"Hey guys" Nick says.

"Lets play some soccer Nick" Tommy screams
as he runs with the ball.

I was now a little more jealous. I feel like This guy is taking
the light off of me.

Nick runs off to play soccer with Tommy and Jenny walks up
to me.

"Hey there gorgeous, hope you don't mind Nick
being here" Jenny says

"No, thats fine" I answer

"Cool" jenny says, then she runs off to play
soccer.

I stood there watching the three of them kick the ball back
and forth. Made me more angry so I decided to go back inside.

I stormed into the house and went into the kitchen.

My aunt was just going out holding a blanket and a basket
for her little picnic.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a beer, opened it and began
chugging it.

"Slow down there Lucas" My step mom says creeping
up behind me.

"You look mad, whats wrong?" She asks

She shes me looking out the window towards the soccer hooligans.

"Oh I see, your mad that this guy is here now. Taking
Jenny away from you" She says

I continue to drink the bottle of beer, which is now almost
done.

"Lucas, calm down, stop" She said

Kristina grabs the bottle and pulls it out of my hand.

"What are you doing?" I said

"What the hell are you doing? Don't worry he is
just a friend" She answers

"I want to get drunk, fuck that guy. he is no competition,
Look at him" I said angrily

"Of course not Lucas, he is no competition to you,
Look at you Lucas, Your so handsome." she says

As she says this she cuffs her hand over the bulge of my cock.

"Don't worry about him, trust me. He won't