Member Article: Post Your Comment

Don't like So so Good Very Good Excellent

What do you think?

7/21/2018

Post Your Comment | Mark As Favorite

Member Responses Post Your Comment

Members can vote on this response!

Well, it's my first attempt at writing amateur sexually
erotic reading material. It's a stand alone true story
I will finish up in the next erotic article I write. I made
no changes to the names listed within the story. It's
a bit lengthy as I couldn't find a good stopping point.
The conclusion of the story probably won't be as long,
but it will tie up the loose ends. I know the grammar and spelling
are all off severely , I would like some positive critiquing
and feedback on the flow of the story and how well it was described

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

♫♪ Your head is humming and it won't go, in case you don't know.The piper's calling you to join him? ♪♫

2/3/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

I loved your story. The neat thing .....it's true.
You write very well and bring out your feelings of lust and
passion that makes it fun to read. My first bi experience
was with an older guy who lived in our neighborhood growing
up...... it was very hot and sexy. I still fondly remember
some of those times. Congrats.... I think you nailed it.

2/4/2015

Block comments from cupl4fun56

Members can vote on this response!

Thank you. Yes, it's a true story that happened about
9 years ago. There is so much more to this story I'm wanting
to post here and I will. I fell in love with Brian and dated
him for six months. Even though it never worked out between
us, I don't regret a single moment ! I won't tell
my story of the whole relationship. Breakups are hard.
At least we are still best friends I miss Brian .

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/4/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

I think that your true story is great to read and to wish that
is could happen to every girl that loves to dress sexy and
hot for men everywhere. I wish it was me that could find a
lover like Brian. I love your pic and can understand why
your best friend Brian can and did enjoy having you in his
arms. Hugs Susan

2/4/2015

Block comments from wetsusan

Members can vote on this response!

Thank you, Susan. I plan to type out the rest of this story.
There are other important things I wish to reveal about
Brian and why I truly fell in love with my best friend. Granted
those days, and the 6 month relationship are behind me,
we remain as long distance friends now. On a positive note,
it was eventually through Brian that I met my current and
2nd wife will I ever date and sleep with a man again, I don't
know , but I'm just as happy with my wife now as I was with
Brian. That's life, that's love.

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/4/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

Thanks to all those that enjoyed my story

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/6/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

You are one hot little bitch wish you were in my bed right
now

2/7/2015

Block comments from petej57

Members can vote on this response!

Thank you hopefully you were able to read both parts of
the story. I'm currently working on the 3rd. part of
the story set a month later. It will tell how I transitioned
from fucking my best friend Brian to dating him

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/7/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

I'm finding it hard to believe two people didn't
like this story What , pray tell , was wrong ?

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/7/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

Ok, I stopped back in to look over the part of the story that
set the tone for what followed. I want to remind everyone
parts 2 & 3 are now posted here in the erotic stories
section. If you can't find them, they are posted in
consecutive order in my Blog

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/8/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

Interesting! But im not sure!

2/8/2015

kantarii replies on 2/8/2015 7:55 pm:
Thank you. Parts 2&3 are posted. Hope you enjoy!

Block comments from ll74741

♫♪ ♪♫ Your head is humming and it won't go,
in case you don't know, The piper's calling you to join him, Dear lady, can you hear the wind blow, and did you know Your stairway lies on the whispering wind? ♫♪ ♪♫

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/9/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Just to let everyone know. I have all 4 parts to this story
posted now. Hope you all were able to follow the whole story
. If not, I have them posted in my blogs in consecutive order.
Comments , good or bd are welcome

*************************************

[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

2/13/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

awesome& very well developed with lots of details&
so much hotter because it's someone you knew &
loved, Michael

2/14/2015

kantarii replies on 2/14/2015 2:06 pm:
Thank you. I did have a lot of notes and love letters between Brian and I to recount this story as accurately as possible. I'm glad I kept them over the years hopefully you will continue to follow this story as I expand it. I'm drafting out part 6 and hope to bring this story to a respectable ending in part7. Thanks again for the compliment and yes there was a very deep affection for Brian

Block comments from mrjonz69

OpenMan 56 M
Score 0.4
Quote | Respond

Members can vote on this response!

Why did yuou have to keep repeating "ass to mouth"
so many times? It's not that big a deal, and it got really
irritating.

2/15/2015

kantarii replies on 2/15/2015 3:21 pm:
Well, I'm sorry it irritated you. However, it is my first part of the story I wrote and I'm just an armature novice writer. Not writing to impress anyone. I had fun writing this story nonetheless

Block comments from OpenMan

Members can vote on this response!

Moments of trepidation before the opening of the door.
Stepping into a new world not knowing if you can breath the
air. Exhale, open the door and receive your ass pussy fucking
bedroom bitch!

Kantarii, I can feel the passion oozing from your words.
I'm wet.

3/2/2015

kantarii replies on 3/3/2015 9:36 am:
If you enjoyed this story you are gonna love parts 3&5 hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Block comments from rdrkt51

Members can vote on this response!

I wish you were my best friend.......I have wanted a lady
like you in my life for years and have only cum up dry with
every attempt I have had to find a sexy lady that also has
a wonderful cock that I could enjoy as much as the rest of
her body........He is a very lucky man and I do hope you and
he end up with a very loving and long term relationship that
brings great sexual joy and pleasure for you both for years
to cum.

You are an extremely beautiful lady and I would spend hours
kissing your beautiful sexy lips and love holding you in
my arms looking into your beautiful eyes as we kissed / talked
and just held one another hour after hour.........

3/19/2015

kantarii replies on 3/19/2015 7:00 pm:
Hopefully , you will read the entire story. All 6 parts are listed here in the articles and if you have trouble finding them, you can always find the in my blogs I'm currently trying to finish up part 7. I wanna have it done soon, but I am just too busy as of late to dedicate much time to bringing a suitable end to my story . Keep an eye out though . All parts of this story are well worth the reading

kantarii replies on 3/19/2015 7:11 pm:
Hope you find what you are looking for .. Ultimately it is gonna be difficult to find what it is I am looking for as well. A woman to accept me for who I am on the inside and out. Best of luck and never give up hope

Block comments from married4ladies2

Members can vote on this response!

Easily one of the best and widely well received parts of
my story. Parts 3 & 5 are just as good. Check them out

*************************************
[post 3820339]
[post 3819372]
[post 3817935]
[post 3815350]<click the links👠👠👠

6/15/2015

Block comments from kantarii

Members can vote on this response!

Damn girl! You took a chance and he accepted you for the woman that you are inside! What a profound experience that must have been! I am so happy for you! Smiles

11/14/2017

Block comments from LuvingOregon

Members can vote on this response!

What an arousing tale you wove - excellent writting and description - loved every moment you described - thanks for sharing

2/3/2018