pleaser5625 62 / M
"BOTTOM GUY LOOKING FOR TOPS. I WILL DO ALMOST ANYTHING YOU WANT."
Wakefield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
 
Standard Member
Last Visit: Within the last 2 weeks
Member Since: September 26, 2012

To view all of
pleaser5625's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of AdultFriendFinder?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view pleaser5625's photos, and thousands more!
  • 93,292 Members Online NOW!*
  • 122,413 New photos this week!
  • 86,738,006 Active Members!*
Friends Network
shoeytv
Online NOW!
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
rachels69x2
Alberta, Canada
steran355
Alta, Norway
suzycd929
Cheshire, United Kingdom
bratbbratt
Colorado, United States
rm_bigraf786
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
bestofbothforu
Kent, United Kingdom
babybabe15
Quebec, Canada
StockingsTight4
Ayrshire, United Kingdom
 
Status
pleaser5625 62/M
Wakefield, Yorkshire , United Kingdom
Cannot always read or even open messages
Introduction
95% OF THE TIME I MEET PEOPLE AND PLAY NAKED THE OTHER 5% , I AM HAPPY TO DRESS IN LINGERIE IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT. I CAN NOW READ SOME MESSAGES BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND iF YOU MESSAGE ME AND DON'T GET A REPLY I AM NOT IGNORING YOU IT MEANS I CAN'T READ YOUR MESSAGE.
LOOKING FOR TOPS

My Ideal Person SOMEONE WHO LIKES EVERYTHING FROM KISSING TO PENETRATION. I WILL EVEN TAKE SOME PAIN IF THAT IS REQUIRED.

Have you ever had cybersex?:
I've tried it, but it's just not the same.

View more of pleaser5625's responses

Information
  • 62 / male
  • Wakefield, Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Sexual Orientation:
Bi-curious
Looking For:  Men, Couples (2 men) or TS/TV/TG
Birthdate: January 1, 1956
Relocate?: Prefer not to say
Marital Status: Married
Height: 5 ft 8 in / 172-175 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: Prefer not to say
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Prefer not to say
Have Children: No
Want Children: No
Male Endowment: Short/Average
Circumcised: Yes
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Hair? What Hair?
Hair Length: Receding
Eye Color: Hazel
Glasses or Contacts: Glasses
My Trophy Case: