briefencounter42 56 / M
"sexy bloke, looking to chat."
Caterham, Surrey, United Kingdom
 
Standard Member
Last Visit: More than 3 months
Member Since: April 19, 2006

To view all of
briefencounter42's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of AdultFriendFinder?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view briefencounter42's photos, and thousands more!
  • 90,400 Members Online NOW!*
  • 122,413 New photos this week!
  • 86,836,420 Active Members!*
Friends Network
whosgame4us
Online NOW!
Colorado, United States
swingdancecpl
Illinois, United States
LondonGreedyGuys
London, United Kingdom
mrshot64
New Zealand, New Zealand
justout4fun1970
New York, United States
1sttimetwosome
Norfolk, United Kingdom
DeepLove8
Kansas, United States
OriginalGetARoom
Virginia, United States
Guys4groupfun
California, United States
 
Status
briefencounter42 56/M
Caterham, Surrey , United Kingdom
Introduction
Hi. Thanks for looking at my profile. But, what to write? These things are so difficult.
They are bad. Throw rocks at them.
Obviously I don't mean that. Everyone seems to write nasty things about us single blokes. We're not all mad murdering axe men. Some of us are quite nice blokes really. Just sexy!!

I'm tall, dark, handsome. Rich beyond your wildest dreams with equipment you could play rounders with. Well, OK. 2 or 3 out of 5. Will that do?
I'm a fun sexy bloke, with all my own hair and teeth. I'm not afraid to make you feel good with a smile.

I'm 85% gentleman. You'll have to find out about the other 15%

I get on best with feminine, classy ladies who are focused and driven during the day job, but like to be pampered afterwards. Then be wild in bed. I like to turn you on. The fun is working out how best to do it.
You don't need to be stunning, but feel 11 out of 10 gorgeous.

I've just moved to the Berkhampstead area. So I need to make new friends.

I come on the site to play. To chill out after work. Have a laugh, fun and sexy talk. Maybe we can meet.

Cybersexy... I love to talk sexy. The mind is the best place to get turned on. I love to tell you how I would touch and kiss you. Tell you how my breath feels on your spine. Make you feel me. Guaranteed turn on.

Photos... I can't put a photo on here. My employer does not understand about people having fun. It's not allowed. So, I'm happy to send photo if you ask for one. I tell people I look like Tom Cruise.

Messages... I don't send many messages. I don't cut and paste the same one to everyone and it won't be 'Nice knockers. Fancy a shag'. So. If your lucky enough for me to send a message (or IMC) then please reply. They are so hard to get right. I don't know if you'll be in the same mood as me when I write them!!

My Ideal Person Either the gorgeous girl on the train this morning with skirt and heels. She looked naturally sexy.
or
Jenifer Aniston. I think she may be difficult to live with. But, if she wanted me, I'd say yes.
or
You

Information
  • 56 / male
  • Caterham, Surrey, United Kingdom
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Looking For:  Women, Couples (man/woman), Groups or Couples (2 women)
Birthdate: January 20, 1962
Relocate?: No
Marital Status: Married
Height: Prefer not to say
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Education: High school graduate
Occupation: Porn star!!
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Prefer not to say
Have Children: Yes. We do not live together.
Want Children: No
Male Endowment: Very long/Thick
Circumcised: Yes
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Brown
Glasses or Contacts: None