Back again!  

velvethandsNZ 69M
78 posts
4/9/2006 4:37 pm

Last Read:
4/12/2006 1:27 am

Back again!

I was wondering,
how many guys here send Ladies a polite message, know that he lady has taken the time to look at their profile, and then receives no answer?

Is it just me or do others think that's impolite?

It take a moment when you are at a profile to whip down to the message area and say something as easy as 'thanks for your message but you're not my type' or WTTE.

I would NEVER deal with a Lady that way, so I guess there must be a lot of Not Lady females on AdultFriendFinder.

Shame eh!


Peche85 32F

4/10/2006 3:40 am

Not many guys send polite messages here lol.


rm_HeavenatHome 49F
17 posts
4/11/2006 12:32 pm

Both Peche85 and sexyfitwoman are right. I have exactly the same; 95% of the messages received are either not polite or not to the point. Some of them sometimes get a response, depending on my mood, the time I have etc... The other 5% always get a response!


NiceGuyMush 48M

4/11/2006 9:40 pm

May be I'm too Nice

If I get winked, I always reply
If someone looks at my profile I send a week
If I get an email "I ALWAYS REPLY without fail!

In posting a comment on a blog I try to be thoughtfull, witty or clever. and iff not that then extoling some life experience in the form of advice or naustalgia (in the words of the Sunscreen song)

As always Velvet - a stimilating and thought provoking posting!


velvethandsNZ replies on 4/12/2006 1:30 am:
Mush my mate
PLEASE tell me how I too can send a week.. It's something I would REALLY like to send some people here on AdultFriendFinder who live such hectic lives!

Love long and prosper my friend
D

Become a member to create a blog