secretgarden04 52F
58 posts
6/11/2005 12:28 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm


Hello all. If anyone know of a licensed massage therapist who does home visits let me know. I've been going to this place in Columbia and i'm tired of taking that drive all the time. I've seen some people post about massage therapists who actually come to your home. I hear its a little more expensive but I would really prefer one that travels. If you know of one, please let me know.

rm_jayR63 60F
1884 posts
6/11/2005 9:04 pm

Get in touch with a physical therapy clinic. Sometimes they will recommend a massage therapist who will do that. Considering where you live, it should be relatively simple to find a therapist.
Feel better-

4 posts
6/14/2005 11:30 pm

I wish you lived closer I'd drive to give you a massage..... If your ever in my area look me up

dedalusstevens 63M
2 posts
6/24/2005 8:10 am

Dear Secret Garden,

I know of two massage therapists who will come to you. One of them is in Takoma Park and the other one works in DC.....$65 a session and $90 a session, respectively. Contact me, dedalusstevens, for specifics, names, contact numbers, addresses, etc. I can be found on Ya whoo using the same name, OK?

Also, a question for you to answer; Why do some women run away when the suggestion of a cock up their ass is broached and some women truly LOVE anal sex? The women I know who like it LOVE it. And I have an 8 inch cock in length, 6 1/2 in circumference. Your thoughts on this?


Become a member to create a blog