Goodbye Friends  

rm_hottoddee 52F
139 posts
9/2/2005 12:50 pm

Last Read:
4/22/2007 8:31 am

Goodbye Friends

My time is up in a few days and I will be taking a break. I hope..... this site can be addicting. hehe
Thank U for all the kind notes and testimonials. I have learned a lot from this experience on people, how they think and act. 95% are good kind hearted people, the other 5% are lost. hehe
Thank U for letting me peek into your thoughts and view your videos and pictures!
I will post my yahoo im to keep intouch with friends I've spoken to. Just deleting my profile is so final. I might be back, don't know as of yet when.

Good luck all, be safe, have a heart and follow the fire within!!!
Hottoddee


redmustang91 58M  
8929 posts
12/14/2005 12:31 pm

HOt stuff!


longhairlover61 57M

11/18/2005 10:22 pm

Amazing profile. You are one of a kind. Your photos are so beautiful and the camera really likes you. Wow. I am new to this site about a week now and your profile stands out above the others I have read. Also I wanted to thank you for allowing me to be in your network. Hope life gives you all your hearts desires, you deserve everything and more.

Joe


rm_pullya714 42F
1 post
10/23/2005 3:24 pm

so sweet


log55 60M
443 posts
9/19/2005 11:43 am

I really hate to see you go. You have been a bright spot on here. Hope you will notify me if or when you come back on. Good luck...stay sexy Ray


rm_bigd0ng4u 33M

9/16/2005 2:34 pm

I never got to actually speak to you but i would love to my IM names are on my profile


GhanaCoylyTrash 48M
1 post
9/2/2005 3:34 pm

hello
I am sorry to see you go. I have stayed a member on this site for tyhe past year just to look at your new pictures. I am sorry that you will be leaving i have enjoyed avery one of your pictures. I have also enjoyed the occasional blog so i could get an idea of the smart funny women under the sexy clothes and hot body
good luck and i hope you find the man you deserve
paul


2BallsofFun 53M

9/2/2005 2:28 pm

Hottoddee,

It's a sad thing to see you go. I just got here and got my profile up and running. I can see that you and I are here looking for different things and I doubt we'd ever meet, but I enjoyed reading your blog.

I have a blonde daughter who will probably grow up with about the same build as you. She's bright like you. I hope that she grows up to have as good of a wit.

I can see why you are successful at what you do.

Best to you,
2BoF


Become a member to create a blog