Me, on a soapbox  

rm_dragonheat23 52M
977 posts
2/28/2006 8:18 am

Last Read:
3/10/2006 9:12 am

Me, on a soapbox


As I cruised through blogs yesterday I began to notice something. There are a lot of blogs by men asking why they can’t get any “action”. Usually these are one or two entry blogs and you get the idea that the man behind them is pretty obnoxious. I checked out some profiles and they really come off as well, not nice.
They blogs seem to say that women should be flocking to them and throwing their clothes to the floor at their feet. They are pissed off because their obvious animal magnetism is not working for them and because this site sucks.
Maybe I’m wrong, but I think that the ladies on this site ( and women in general) do want to be treated with a little respect. Even the ones who are looking for a faceless, good time fuck. I really have a hard time believing that any person wants to be seen as an object. I think that 99% of the women on this site want to be treated as a human being. I don’t really want to meet the other 1%.
I have read other men’s blogs who obviously are much more respectful and more in touch with what it takes to woo a lady. They are much more successful in finding what they are looking for. (Even if it just a get-together at The Waffle House.)
I don’t claim to be an expert, but I think that I may be right. Try some respect, see where it gets you. If not, hire a hooker. You get what you pay for. And you get what you give.

rm_1SweetBitch 56F
8575 posts
2/28/2006 8:38 am

Many men feel because a woman is on a sex site that could only mean she wants to do anyone that looks at her...WRONG lol. Respecting a woman might get you somewhere...being a idiot will get you blue balls.

No Day Is So Bad It Can't Be Fixed With Great Sex!

1 SweetBitch


TheBtchIsHere122 46F
63 posts
2/28/2006 9:02 am

I posted a blog about some of the rude e-mails I have gotten if I did not respond in a timely manner! How can a man think to get any contact from a woman if he is rude and full of himself? BTW I love your blog!


angelgrrl

2/28/2006 9:28 am

There is a true double standard here. Fortunately, more men have your attitude towards women. At least, I hope they do


southrnpeach333 52F

2/28/2006 9:32 am

I am beginnig to wonder if lack of respect is just one of things you have to live with on this site.


rm_dragonheat23 52M
1158 posts
2/28/2006 10:42 am

1SweetBitch, I'm glad that you feel that I'm right. I think too many men have too much blood diverted from one head to the other. I guess that would give you blue brain also.


rm_dragonheat23 52M
1158 posts
2/28/2006 10:45 am

BtchIsHere, I dont think a man (or woman for that manner) deserves any sort of a response if they are rude in their e-mails.
Oh, and thank you.


rm_dragonheat23 52M
1158 posts
2/28/2006 10:47 am

Angelgrrl, I would like to believe that my gender does have some class. You ladies know better than I do.


rm_dragonheat23 52M
1158 posts
2/28/2006 10:51 am

Southrnpeach, I'm sure that it is going to happen, there are a lot of rude people out there. Maybe it was the way I was raised, but I feel that a lady deserves respect, even if she is on this site.


moonfire2u 71F
2602 posts
2/28/2006 4:30 pm

I think being on this site has given some men the wrong impression and a certain feeling of entitlement to be boorish. Fortunately, it wasn't until I started reading some of the male blogs like yours that I began to see that there are decent men on here...thank you for renewing my faith

kind thoughts,
Moonfire


rm_dragonheat23 52M
1158 posts
3/1/2006 8:09 am

Moonfire, glad to help. I just am what I am, but thank you.


Become a member to create a blog