Masturbation. Good or Bad?  

rm_Thurmin 44M
18 posts
8/13/2005 8:27 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

Masturbation. Good or Bad?

So it's saturday morning. I wake up with my friend peering at me. I oblige him and go on about my daily chores.

Sitting down, I realized I'd not updated here for a while when the thought of masturbation came to mind.

How often does the average person masturbate? Then I thought, well, how much is a good thing, how much is a bad thing?

Now I've heard that masturbation is a great means of increasing your sex drive. I've also heard it's a good way to DEcrease your sex drive.

Now myself, I find that I masturbate frequently. I rather enjoy the personal stimulation. I've been with women, finished the time spent with complete satisfaction only to get back to my place and masturbate some more.

If it's a sign of mental illness, I don't want to be cured .

So, I've got that bit of quirkiness off my mind. Somewhat.

rm_gitit47 60M
2 posts
8/13/2005 9:39 am

i do it once a day

SunneeBunnz 57F
4 posts
8/13/2005 10:00 am

With someone watching...THE BEST!
Is that my final answer? YES!

redmustang91 58M  
8924 posts
8/13/2005 10:21 am

99% of people masturbate and the other 1% lie about it! I do it often, sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes I skip a day if busy or too tired. Always good for stress relief and to keep a healthy prostate!
Frequency of sex of all types usually decreases with age, but for me it has not!

Become a member to create a blog