projektzborn 35M/36F
2 posts
6/10/2006 8:02 pm

Last Read:
6/16/2006 2:59 pm


What do you call it when you would rather just be with another woman, than to be with your hubby and another woman at the same time??? I'm soooo confused

imLadyBambi 59M/51F

6/10/2006 8:44 pm

Dear Projektz - Born,

Cute name by the way... I think most of us would call it "just being in one of those moods." Its almost like having one of those days when you only want oral sex, or you want to do something really kinky, or... The bottom line is: don't worry about it, your sexuality is what it is - just go with the flow and embrace who and what you are.

Hey, I noticed that you are a first time blogger. Please stop by my blog (leave a comment so I know you've been there) - let's be friends.

Lady Bambi

rm_5_irn 41M/38F

6/11/2006 9:31 am

I agree with Bambi. That was very well put. I think if you flip through some profiles on here you'll see that you're definately not alone in the way you feel. It's actually quite common.

Become a member to create a blog