passionate_touch 58F
7 posts
2/15/2006 12:58 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm


I am so confused, I wonder....is it so wrong to not wnat to be with a man sexually after being sexually molested in my childhood, but wanting to have that affection from a woman? I dont hate men, I like them as friends, I jusst dont want to be that physical with them.

zadebr3 52M
57 posts
4/25/2006 9:54 pm

I send out my sympathy to you for the trauma and pain that you endured in your child hood. I hope that some day you are able to come to terms with this and are able to set yourself free from this injustice. I would agree with shyvixen1962 concern a counselor. A really good counselor will be able to allow you to open up an express your experience and release it,rather than surpress it. To understand this will allow you to also become free.

Become a member to create a blog