Chapter 1 , Courtesy  

brevardman55 66M
2 posts
3/13/2006 9:36 pm

Last Read:
3/14/2006 3:40 pm

Chapter 1 , Courtesy


Having been around the block a few thousand times, I just can't get over they way people act anymore. If you hold a door open for somebody 90% never say thanks, and the other 10 percent think you want to car jack them. The same applies to responding to the e-mails sent to members on this site, Hell, why are they here ?, And this auto responce thing, I mean how lazy can you get, what ever happened to saying thanks, but no thanks, Put that in your auto responce and click it, Stay tuned

brevardman55 66M
1 post
3/14/2006 6:43 am

Better not let anybody know you a decent honest person, the may think your a outcast LOL


Become a member to create a blog