Lesbians, Consumerism and Drawing  

Eastside__Devil 38F
420 posts
1/22/2006 6:58 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

Lesbians, Consumerism and Drawing

OH my god!!! I love being on vacation…….

That said time for my weekend re-cap.

Friday I basically did nothing all day which was just wonderful and then I went to the bar at night and met a really cool trio of lesbians from Chicago, what they were doing in a hippy bar in Milwaukee is beyond me but it was all fun and games and goofing off.

Saturday I woke up late and then went to the hall of mass consumerism that is Brookfield Square so I could get a few new books with my gift card for Barnes and Nobles. Hour long bus rides suck but I did notice that we are so swamped with advertising that we are a nation of consumers, also some stupid high school age idiot tried to make fun of my favorite pants which are all patched and holey, up until I pointed out the fact that she was a carbon copy of 95% of the dumb sluts at the mall and the other 5% were little old ladies. Cruised around there for a bit then jumped on another bus to go get a ride home from my roomy who works in Waukesha. Cruised home stopping at the grocery store on the way so I could get some food because I had forgotten to eat, came home ate, watch Narnia (which rocks for those that don’t know it) I zonked out on the couch about 8ish woke up about 11 and hit the bar again.

Hung out with two girls from near UWM drank a couple of shots, taught one how to draw faces and discussed oral sex. General good time then headed back home watched Aeon Flux till four am went to bed, woke up around 11am had a few smokes, read some of one of the books I picked up (Rules of Attraction) ordered Chinese delivery from a place four block away. Zonked out on the couch again for a couple of hours and just re-woke up not too long ago. I’m supposed to go hang out with my friend Joe and watch movies tonight but he’s not answering his yahell so I think I’ll make some popcorn and pop in another movie seeing as for the first time in ages I don’t have to be up at 6am for work on Monday or maybe I’ll make my room mate take me to the bar seeing as he owes me from last night and from the Chinese food today….

rm_Dorbadim75 42M
30 posts
1/23/2006 2:31 pm

Vacation? What's that? *laughs*

Seriously, tho. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

Malls erode my faith in humanity every time I step in one.

Oral sex? What's that? *laughs again*

Chinese food... hope it was Emperor of China. I miss how close they were when I lived on the east side. Now I'm more on the south side, so it takes a little more of a trek.

Become a member to create a blog