MrDeeJay1 38 / M
"Open for anything fun"
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
 
Gold Member
Last Visit: Within the last 3 days

To view all of
MrDeeJay1's photos
Sign up now!
Still not a member of AdultFriendFinder?
Sign up for FREE now, so you can view MrDeeJay1's photos, and thousands more!
  • 59,437 Members Online NOW!*
  • 108,750 New photos this week!
  • 75,671,381 Active Members!*
Friends Network
tightwetbabe69
British Columbia, Canada
FrumpAglowObese
Arkansas, United States
Ldy2tmpt1
Georgia, United States
oralxpressn69
Utah, United States
MochaKitty
Oregon, United States
senoritaSpicyX
Washington, United States
Possibilities82
Tennessee, United States
DianaMarie94
Minnesota, United States
cum4me_girl
Herefordshire, United Kingdom
 
Status
MrDeeJay1 38/M
Jacksonville, Florida
Introduction
being a male on here its really hard 90% of the females on here are fake and want you to sign up for some site. the other 10% and getting mass emails from men... well enough of that about me that could set me apart from the other i am stable with a good career i own my own house and truck, i am laid back which can be my downfall at times i think. i enjoy having a good time, most of my free time i am snowboarding which is a hobby of mine that i have been doing for 15 years... i have also traveled all over the world and the US

I'll end it here please feel free to email me here or wink and I'll email you i ask please be real and don't ask me to sign up for some site

have a great day or night and good luck with your searching

My Ideal Person Real people

Information
  • 38 / male
  • Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Looking For:  Women, Couples (man/woman) or Couples (2 women)
Birthdate: October 31, 1978
Relocate?: Prefer not to say
Marital Status: Single
Height: 5 ft 9 in / 175-177 cm
Body Type: Average
Smoking: I'm a non-smoker
Drinking: I'm a light/social drinker
Drugs: I don't use drugs
Education: Prefer not to say
Race: Caucasian
Religion: Not applicable
Male Endowment: Average/Average
Circumcised: Yes
Speaks: English
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Blue
My Trophy Case: