|Blogs > widowsaddiction > Whore Moans|
Bulging Boy decided to play a game in Blogland and invited everyone on the block to play too! He said to copy and paste and then let the games begin. Sounded simple enough to me and here is how it works.....
If you will leave a comment, I will:
1. Respond with something random that I know or think I know about you.
2. I will tell you what song or movie or celebrity you remind me of.
3. If you are a male, I will tell you the most likely place that you and I will ever make out.
4. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me or at the very least make some something up that may give the peeps something to talk about
5. I will tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I will tell you what your name would be if you were the opposite gender.
7. I will ask you something that I have always wondered about you.
8. In order to play here you should be willing to post this yourself So please repost this in your Blog and......... Let the games begin ....
5/25/2006 6:44 pm
OK Hottie, |
True love is not a game we play, but a way to live.
To truly care more for others than yourself.
5/25/2006 10:33 pm
Ok Mr Will:|
1) I bet you have a jeep.
2) (Don't kill me) WILLIE Nelson=the song "Just a good ol' boy"...lalala
3) The back of your jeep in the mountains somewhere, only accessible by..duh...JEEP
4) Because of you, I have decided to stop running.
5) Who is this guy?? I wonder if he has a jeep?
6) Wilma HAHA!
7) Have you REALLY decided not to continue to seek solace in the arms of another, or are you just trying to convince yourself that you won't?
5/26/2006 10:46 am
i really can't stand these blogland games. and yet. here i am. commenting. dammit.|
5/26/2006 12:51 pm
Oh goodie! This should be fun...........|
1)You only like FIT women (thanks to your buddy for that. HA!)
2)Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3)In front of a Starbucks. You can't do anything in Portland without being in front of one.
4)I think we're a lot alike
5)The first moment I saw your name on my visitors list, I thought you were my B. I went to check your profile and knew you weren't. Then I read your blog and was truly and honestly moved. That's rare on this site (for me anyway).
7)Who is she to you?
5/30/2006 4:23 pm
1. Had when gas was $0.26 a gallon|
2. I like W.N., so i will not kill you.
3. Yes a time or two.
4. Good, take time to smell the flowers and enjoy the journey.
5. A question I ask myself at times. No longer but, but a horse in place of.
6. Oh? Hummm? A QT with a bad taste for men?
7. How close can I come to the edge without falling over the cliff?
6/5/2006 9:52 am
Ok... I'm game (and may even try this in my blog!)|