|Blogs > vrec_dawn > The DAWN Of Something New!|
Tag, I'm It!
Tag, I'm It!
I've been tagged by lioness860.
So here are "6 weird/things/habits/oddities" about myself. Of course, since I'm more or less an open book, there probably won't be many surprises to my faithful readers.
1) I've written a handful of fiction/fantasy/sci-fi novels, but haven't been published. Most of them I haven't even tried to publish.
2) I think Lucy Lawless (Xena) looked much better as herself than in the whole armored costume.
3) I think that I think about / desire holding someone, being held, and snuggling in general way more often than I think about sex.
4) I'm ambidextrous by nature but trained to be right-handed by society. Sometimes I accidentally do things left-handed by nature, and sometimes I do them on purpose to 'train' my coordination to be more equal.
5) My nipples are extremely sensitive. So much so that foreplay with them can actually hurt if I'm not turned on first.
6) I absolutely abhor mayo on a hamburger, and will usually add extra ketchup to my burgers. A good burger is a sacred thing.
I know that at this point I'm supposed to tag six people. But I'm not sure I can condone that, especially since this thing really seems to be going around lately. So instead I offer the open invitation to tag yourself at my behest if you so desire.
3/25/2006 3:05 pm
Snagged by the real one