|Blogs > tinamarie125 > Come a little closer baby....|
Thoughts during sex
Thoughts during sex
Ok ok, you know that sex with hubby is so well....leaves alot to be desired. I am so used to quickies, and here lately he is doing the reverse, like it is lasting too long. I think he is waiting for me to finish (which I fake most of the time anyway).
My thoughts when faking an orgasm consist of some of the following:
1) What will I wear to work tomorrow?
2) Did I lock the front door?
3) Did I remember to pay the electric bill?
4) When does the dog need to go back to the vet?
5) Is Lost going to be a re-run this week?
6) I am late on my period, damn a few more days of faking it. Wait, I can fake having a period, right? Im fixed, so I know Im not preg, wait, can you get preg after your tubes are tied? Must remember to go askjeeves.com when we are done fucking.
My thoughts when I WANT to actually cum:
1) If I pinch my nipples, I will think of my best friend Michelle, and how sweet and soft her lips are, her caressing my breasts.
2) If I lift my legs straight up in the air, I think of Peter, my traveling lover, how he loves to pound me hard.
3) If I rub my clit softly I think about Michelle again and her soft tongue touching it, circling it.
4) Sometimes I think of a 3 some with a husband and wife who I have chatted w/ a few times and imagine her sitting on the bed, watching him fuck me and her masterbating while we are doing it. That sends me over the edge usually.
I did #4 this weekend, while hubby was fucking me, I was using a vibrator on my clit. I came sooo hard. It was ammmmazzzing. Still not losing hope that there is that romantic, sweet, soft lover out there, where I don't have to think about anything but him while we are fucking.
3/13/2006 2:44 pm
Hmmmm... #4 didn't include the wife caressing your breasts while hubby was taking care of other things?? |
Hope you find what you're looking for tina
3/14/2006 7:43 am
Hello Tina. Let's chat. See how things go from there. I can handle 1-3 without any help but # 4 will require another person. Send me an e-mail or add me|