|Blogs > superitaliano4u > Deep Thoughts|
Double standards Part 1
Double standards Part 1
Ok, I need a study break but I can't take too long. Here's an apetizer post for you...
Women, are promiscuous men (with high standards) more or less attractive? why?
Men, are promiscuous women (with high standards) more or less attractive? why?
When exactly does someone become a slut?
Women, do you feel sexually repressed in this day and age?
Men, do you feel stronger or weaker when it comes to your control over sex, dating, love, lust, and the opposite sex?
2/16/2006 11:46 am
Geez..these are questions I have never pondered before..I think I take every man on a case to case basis..and really is being called a slut an insult? I don't think so..|
This is my first visit to your blog and I find it well-written and interesting as well as sexy..have fun in blogland..
2/16/2006 12:23 pm
saddle - Thanks for the feedback! This is what I'd like to find out how most people define slut... is it bad? is it good? neutral? subjective?|
I dunno, it seems that most people think a slut is a promiscuous person without standards. They'll fuck anyone at any time. I'm not sure if there's a common term for a person who loves sex but keeps within their standards.
This is where feedback is good.
2/16/2006 2:12 pm
Women, are promiscuous men (with high standards) more or less attractive? why? Are they one night stand bandits? Is that all they see women as? If yes, then it is a turn off. I do not want a man who only sees me as a hole to stick his cock!|
When exactly does someone become a slut? When they have sex with partner #2
Women, do you feel sexually repressed in this day and age? Not one lil bit!
2/17/2006 12:11 am
Hotnbothered0414 - Funny enough, I wasn't fully aware of the definition of the word promiscuous... here it is for everyone to see|
SUPER'S OFFICIAL DEFINITIONS LIKE FROM A REAL DICTIONARY 'N STUFF
1. Having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.
2. Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate.
3. Casual; random.
4. Consisting of diverse, unrelated parts or individuals; confused: “Throngs promiscuous strew the level green” (Alexander Pope).
1. A woman considered sexually promiscuous.
2. A woman prostitute.
3. A slovenly woman; a slattern.
4. A female dog, a bitch (source: CancerWEB.ncl.ac.uk)
WHAT SUPER LEARNED TODAY:
1. Promiscuous people OFFICIALLY have no standards.
2. A slut and whore ARE OFFICIALLY interchangeable terms.
3. HOTNBOTHERED has one of the best cleavage-in-blouse pics I've seen on here.
4. Anyone that has slept with 2 or more partners a slut, so slut it up everyone and slut it up promiscuously like whores 'cause we're all promiscuous slutty whores whoring around promiscuously in massivly sluttish ways!
2/22/2006 7:31 pm
Well ty |