|Blogs > spunky11961 > Ammonia Avenue|
20 THINGS ABOUT ME
20 THINGS ABOUT ME
I Didn't do this when I hit my first 100 posts,I'm just now gettin' around to it fifty some posts later,so here's the first twenty~
1) I was born and raised Baptist
2)I don't hold with organised religion,but I still believe
3)I can drop a deer at a hundred yards,from the hip
4)I don't hunt anymore
5)I've accidently caught my own house on fire
6)I'm now a convicted felon for that
7)I've held white collar jobs,lost that due to the conviction
8 )Now I'm a carptener,a plumber, a roofer,I can do it all
9)I had classical piano traing for many years
10)Now I can't hardly play anymore
11)I'm the "Black Sheep" in my family
12)I've given up my life temporarily to be the caregiver to my parents,now just my mom
13)I like to drink,sometimes heavily,but I'm no drunk
14)I smoke heavily,There I'm addicted
15)I registered to vote as a "National Socialist" the first time,In protest of the draft
16)I now have a file with the FBI
17)I tried to enlist in the marines,Was denied for my "political affiliations"Due to this file
18 )I have been a "stoner",not so much now
19)I am not Political
20)I still vote
there's the first twenty for what they're worth
the rest to follow later when I get time~
8/6/2006 11:33 pm
Wow. REALLY interesting list. You've definitely had an interesting life. |
Totally sucks about the fire and the ensuing BS. That can really fuck up your life in a hurry, I'd imagine. Sincerest sympathies on that.
You're a good man, Charlie Brown.
Thanks for sharing!!
8/6/2006 8:05 pm
I loving rebel..love it |
under the stars
We choose to write
you choose what you comprehend.
read twice and be nice
every key stroke... has a heart beat
8/6/2006 1:50 pm
Wow! 100+ already?!? Time flies, eh?|
1) Lutheran, here... Missouri Synod (just like Harry Truman!)
2) Me neither; I have my prayer closet, though.
3) I guess I'm a wuss... I don't hunt.
4) Oh! I just answered that one!
5) I lost everything I owned in a house fire... not one that I started, though.
6) I spent a week-end in jail over a bull-shit PFA violation that wasn't really a violation.
7) I guess my job in Baltimore was white collar; I much prefer to be blue-collar, like in the c-store business. I guess that put me somewhere in the middle.
Ahhh... wonderful skills learned from my Dad when I was younger... which helped me have more fun with Habitat for Humanity.
9) No shit?!? Damn... I'm jealous! I begged my parents to let me have piano lessons.
10) Never could, but I sure do love listening to it.
11) Yep, me too. I used to be bothered by that, but nowadays, I figure, hell... they're just jealous 'cuz I'm the genius and they're not!
12) Mom was healthy and active until the day she died; Dad still is... he's 75 now.
13) A few Coor's Lite once in awhile; I can take it or leave it.
14) Yep... not quite that heavy, but more than just a "light/social smoker"
15) I was damn near disowned when I registered Republican and voted for Reagan his first time. "Aw Shit, Todd! He's an idiot! Why would you do something like that..." and my response to Dad at the time was: "Did you vote?" and he replied: "No. I don't vote. That's how they pick people for jury duty." And my last word (which I very rarely get) was: "Then shut the fuck up!"
16) I've had mine with them since my first background check for a security clearance went through. SOP, I suppose.
17) Navy... did you know that the Marines are a division of the Navy? Yep! They're paychecks are signed by the Secretary of the Navy.
1 Not since high school.
19) Me neither; not by affiliation to any party... I vote for the person, regardless of which side of the aisle he/she sits on.
20) Me too... I vote for the candidate whose views show a better reflection of mine.
Jeff... it takes a hellava man to open up like this... YOU are one such man. I consider it an honor to be one of your friends.
8/6/2006 12:42 pm
Wow Spunky I nearly burned my bathroom down once when I was a kid. Been afraid of fire ever since.|
8/6/2006 12:41 pm
keep it cumming..i wanna know it all|
WELCOME TO MY WICKED BUT WONDERFUL WORLD!
8/6/2006 12:24 pm
Okay now Jeff, Tell me something I already didn't know...lol...Talk to you later...Loveme|
8/6/2006 12:09 pm
Interesting readings here Spunky. Looking forward to reading the rest. We must be on about the same number of posts. |