|Blogs > silverfoxrun > You Don't Say|
Hello my gentle snowflakes (l.b.)!
I HATE moving! Jesus! I do have to say tho that we picked the perfect days to do it. We've been havin 100 degree days. With an assload of humidity.
Anyway, I missed my connection to the net. I felt as lonely as a baby without its umbilical cord. Ya graphic image. It's sad really that the world would stop should the net 'disappear'.
I have sooooooooooooooooooooooo many blogs to catch up on. Well its gotta be short tonight.
29. I hate my feet
28. I once grew my hair over 36"
27. I do believe in the lock ness monster Go Nessie
26. It takes one afternoon in the sun to go 2-4 shades darker
25. I can't rollerskate...at all
24. vodka will floor me within 5 drinks
23. I have never passed out drunk
22. I feel 'safer' now that we have homeland security
21. I never went back to my H.S. reunion.
20. I can't drive standard...never learned
goodnite...or rather good morning
10/5/2005 10:14 pm
I HATE moving...sorry you had such shitty conditions...|
I can roller skate. I used to work at a rollerskating place. I can teach you...
Always The Bitch
10/6/2005 4:30 pm
Ahhhh, moving was horrible. It at least was not too too hot. But I've actually found work, not FT but still. I'm a stagehand at a local arena. It will do for now...Cash coming in.|
Anyhoot, I can't rollerskate worth a damn. It's like trying to put skates on a giraffe.