Warning for cell phone users  

screwmeovernout 59M
150 posts
12/5/2005 8:26 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

Warning for cell phone users


Never place yer phone in a microwave oven, as it will cause the battery to explode. (Duuuh!) Alright, who the hell has been doing that?

Do not dispose of your battery by fire or flammable materials. ( Honey, we need another log on the fire, Hell just throw the cell phone battery on it.)

Never use an unapproved battery since this could damage the phone. ( Really, no way!)

Do not drop, strike or shake your phone severly. Such actions may harm the internal circuitry of the phone. (Hmmmm.... my phone's been dropped of a house,hit the concrete, the face plate has been ripped off several times, the numbers are fading off and its only a year old and it still works.)

Do not disassemble the phone (Why not?)

Become a member to create a blog