|Blogs > rockwriter58 > ♪ Ruminations ♪|
Top Female Profile Photos: November 2005*
Top Female Profile Photos: November 2005*
Welcome to our monthly eye candy review. Interested in last month? See: Top Female Profile Photos: October 2005*.
The November List
ant1early This month we have another new favorite: ant1early. If this photo doesn’t catch your eye, you are comatose. That come hither look on the bed says it all. And she has a shape that says the rest!
DreamMaker0000 Our perennial favorite DreamMaker0000 actually moves up a notch this month. It seems some of those who ranked above her have closed out their profiles. She is still our dream girl.
Lay4sex Speaking of dream girls, if you are partial to brunettes, as I am then Lay4sex seems perfect. She is beautiful, and she is hard to resist as she offers you those perky breasts.
1ochottie To those who have urged us to look for women over 35 for this list, 1ochottie more than fills the bill. With her great curves and curls, she would make any best of list.
2hersheykiss4u For those who like tattoos, 2hersheykiss4u displays an interesting set on a scrumptious, curvy, hot body. She is actually one half of a couple looking for action here. We appreciate her photo in the ad!
*In the feature photo box, we are graced again by yet another wonderful profile photo from Lady, one of the top regional bloggers in the DC-area.
(Feel free to list or post your own choices in the comment section.)
1. These are personal choices. With a site as big as this one, it is impossible to winnow the list to just the top five. My apologies in advance if you feel skipped over or if your favorite was missed. If you have favorites that were passed over, post them.
2. I have excluded all of the women with the most popular profiles (you see them enough already) and the top female bloggers (for the same reason).
3. My choices are strictly based on profile shots, not other pictures available here.
4. I cannot vouch for any of these profiles. I do not know if they are real or fake, but they have not crossed my radar as questionable yet.
5. I'm here to celebrate the eye candy on the site, not to tick anyone off. If you do not have a sense of humor or you do not like to play with what is on the site, you are not required to look or participate.
6. Because we have established that many people DO in fact read all the disclaimers, we are here to tell you that consumption of this blog entry is more nutritional than processed sugar; will not count as carbs on an Atkins diet; nor will it cause bloating or indigestion. Consume as freely and often as you like. Guilt free. However, the proprietors are not responsible for excessive pupil dilation caused by continued viewing.
Enjoy! And have a great weekend!
(This entry NEVER appeared on the main blogboard due to an afternoon blogjam on Nov. 4, but this author chose not to repost.)
11/4/2005 6:26 pm
I always look forward to this post, and you never disappoint. Thanks, Rockwriter.|
Come into my realm! You aren't afraid...are you?
11/4/2005 8:07 pm
rofl luv the disclaimer rock and the eye candy is scrumptous|
11/5/2005 11:44 am
I'm waiting for sexyfit's rebuttal|
11/7/2005 7:31 am
I ONLY come here to read disclaimers... this one too was great, thnx Rocky! |
11/9/2005 9:47 am
>>>So sorry to disappoint you Katey... I’m glad you are taking it so well though.|
The fact is that it isn’t like the old days when even mid-level bloggers (and I think I’m in those ranks, if not slipping, so I can say that) could make the list. (See: Top Female Profile Photos.) The competition is steeper now. Folks send me suggestions so the reach around BlogLand is wider. And it isn’t just boobage that puts a woman on the list. These days it also takes bravery: all those at the top are revealing their faces. (I know you have posted your face before Kate so I’m not questioning your bravery. You are always braver than I am.) So it is the total package from top to bottom (pun intended) and the revelation of a face that makes it these days.
You could always send me some pictures like Lady has done and I’d be happy to put them in the feature box.
>>>Also sorry to disappoint [blog jayR63]... it has been awhile since [blog sexyfitwoman] has posted a rebuttal. (For those who wish to see the last one, go to: Top Female Profile Photos: Round Two.) Perhaps if we ask her nicely, she will do it again. Although it appears from her response that she is happy with what we have here now.
>>>Thanks as always for the support from Nick and digdug.
>>>Thanks Priapeo, glad you liked our little joke.
>>>Welcome back Tom... great to see you in this territory after a long spell. In case you haven’t noticed, I don’t get out much these days. Too much work and other things going on in my life, as spelled out in: Slow Down. I wish it were not like that, but that is how it goes.