|Blogs > rm_texasgal1978 > Flirting With Disaster|
Applications are currently being accepted at the counter for my ideal man. those completed in crayon will be placed art top of the list.
Qualifications desired are listed below:
* Must have a job-- and no sleeping, brinkling beer, and belching is not a full time job
* Teeth and hair- at least the majority of it and not 90% located on your back
* broad shoulders
* Tall- like em tall
* great sense of humor
* can carry a conversation
* good listener, sometimes you just need to vent and have someone listen without trying to fix it
* educated- doesn't have to be book smarts but not looking for a pet rock either
* respectful of women-- how you treat your mother tells me a lot
* must love animals-- and not in the biblical sense
*can't be clingy-- we both need a life
* likes to snuggle in bed on a rainy Sunday afternoon
* Isn't afraid to break out into a disco medley or I love the 80's/90's flashback
* Will admit that I am right and they are wrong- but only after a healthy debate
*Able to ride in a car with me and not criticize my driving
*MUST love and appreciate coffee
* Must be willing to go to the theater and sit through musicals and visit the art museum
* Will visit the zoo willingly
* Understand and encourage my need for pamper weekends of pedicures/massages, turning off the phone and laying in PJ's...in return I will support your need for sports, scratching, beer, etc
* wants to have children one day
* can laugh at himself , find the humor in small oddities
Referrals are also accepted
9/9/2005 7:49 pm
In responce to You application-|
I am employed- Not rich but do work hard for my money.
Teeth, have all but wisdom teeth,Hair- 90% on my face,little on back & top of head.
Shoulders- 18" across Broad enough to carry the Historicly Challenged.
Your seeing my sense of humor in my responce.
Can carry a conversation & a Tune.
good Listener- Most of the time.
Educated- some college-
respectfull of women- VERY
Love animals,- Like cats, dogs,have rabbits, quail, deer, racoons on property- cant stand Snakes or Skunks.
Clingy-Throw yourself at me & see if you stick.
Likes to snuggle- Anytime
Discomedly- are you talking singing or danceing?
I ONLY admit I'm wrong WHEN I'm wrong- Present our case,State the facts.
I can ride in a car with anyone, I can also drive.
COFFEE- MMMMM GGGOOOODDDD!( Young Frankenstien - SMOKE- MMM GGGOOODDDD!)
going to Theater-I'm a actor,been in musicals,work at a museum which is sometimes like a zoo.
Can give great massages- support my need for Railfairs, swapmeets, Hobby shops, ( I'm not into sports,rarely scratch unless bit by mosquetoes, dont drink alcohol, Pepsi Yes- to sweeten my rotten disposition.)
Can & does laugh at self.
For more information that you may wish to know about me,& as to my Requirements, Please go to my blog.Thank You for Your Time & consideration, Jim- A.K.A. RailBaron2
9/10/2005 12:20 pm
Thanks for the application railbaron, I will place it in for review|
9/11/2005 1:51 am
Makes me think of "Groundhog Day" - the scene in the coffee shop where Andie MacDowall is listing the qualities she looks for in her ideal man and Bill Murray is stressing just how perfect he is |
Now me, of course, I would never blow my own trumpet
10/7/2005 10:52 am
Gosh...I always wondered why I wanted to be taller? I thought it would make it easier to find jeans that actually fit.......now I know!|