I am ........  

rm_taken4everk 31F
33 posts
8/1/2005 7:02 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

I am ........

I am getting to know these very cool ppl off of this site and I hope to find my 'prince craming' but now in days are their any around. I just seem to find the pricks and I hope to be just done with my search for the perfect man. Yes, I know that I am rather young to be saying this but mentally I am not even close to the common 20. I believe mentally I am more closer to mid-twenties to older. But MR. PERFECT contact me soon PLEASE!!!!


drnick20054 28M

8/1/2005 9:02 am

<<<<<Mr. Perfect


LoyaltyandHonor 35M/31F
1241 posts
8/1/2005 11:47 am

*Taps the computer screen*


Chester7581 36M
1 post
8/2/2005 2:06 pm

Mr. Perfect 'for you' is hard to find. Here's a break down of men out there: 90% are assholes (cheaters, liars, abusive, controlling, etc), 8% are decient men but are wussies (these are called the 'nice' guys) and 2% are the ones you never let go of. I got lucky, and found my 2%. So he is out there, just very very times eight hard to find.


rm_BoldDaniel 48M

8/4/2005 4:29 pm

Are you sure you are looking for your "prince craming"? Because that kind of made me cuckle a little. I do however own a couple pieces of armour, and other varrious medieval costume bits. I am how ever looking for a princess,,


MMA_Addict 37M
1 post
8/6/2005 7:58 pm

Having recently moved to Chatham I'm going to adjust your break down of men there Chester7582 since it applies more to Taken4everk.

Keeping in mind I've only been out here for 8 months this is how I see it. First thing I'm gonna do is change the term asshole to deadbeat. The reason for that is I can be an asshole but I dont cheat, lie, abuse or control. I just like being an ass sometimes.

Anyways, around here, I would say about 95% of the people around Taken's age are deadbeats, crackheads, or irresponsible pricks. I'd say the other 5% are good decent dudes. Of couse an even smaller percentage of those 5% are men who don't resemble radioactive mutations. I'm sure it's no better in Ridgetown. I'm going to take a .1% cut for people like one, and I only know of one other guy like me on the face of the earth. We can be classified as Nice Assholes if that makes any sense LOL.


Become a member to create a blog