|Blogs > rm_shortsweet98 > Confessions of a Perfectionist|
And away we go......
And away we go......
Well, it looks like I've caught the bug of "The List" so here goes....I'll try not to cheat.
One Hundred Things About Me
1. When I dressed up for Halloween as a kid, my favorite character was a vampire.
2. Sometimes I still feel like one.
3. I write poetry but hate to show it to anyone because I think it sucks.
4. I've had three poems published.
5. My favorite color is royal purple.
6. Sometimes my smile is a defense mechanism when I'm angry or distressed.
7. I almost killed myself when I was sixteen.
8. It was around my youngest brother's birthday.
9. For quite a while he thought it was his fault; I regret that to this day.
10. I've dated my best friend; she broke my heart.
11. We're still friends.
12. I'm a Leo.
13. I have a hard time making big decisions.
14. My friends always feel comfortable coming to me for help.
15. I struggled with obsessive compulsion while growing up.
16. I still have problems with it at times.
17. My friends consider me as a laid back person.
18. I used to play violin.
19. I used to play guitar left handed; I'm teaching myself to play right handed.
20. I met President Clinton once.
21. I love Star Wars.
22. I sleep naked.
23. I've only worn a dress a maximum of 10 times.
24. I love wearing shorts and a t-shirt.
25. I'm more comfortable being friends with guys than girls.
26. My favorite character is R2D2; I had the underoos to prove it.
27. I've never really learned how to style my own hair.
28. I'm more comfortable not wearing underwear.
29. I always feel out of place in crowds.
30. My friends say I can be the life of the party.
31. I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.
33. I love classic cars.
34. I love classical music.
35. I once passed out rocking too hard at a Korn concert.
36. I think Cirque du Soleil kicks ass.
37. I would like to have a summer home in Vermont.
38. I believe in God but I hate religion.
39. I'm a jack(jill) of all trades but a master of none.
40. I'm just learning to embrace the woman in me.
41. I never believe it when someone tells me I'm beautiful.
42. I think I have a crush on five_speed; hopefully DT will let me play with him...lol.
43. I like snakes.
44. I want to visit Alaska one day.
45. My youngest brother is like a son to me.
46. Sometimes he slips and calls me 'mom'.
47. I don't know how to cook.
48. I want to learn.
49. I think my best feature is my smile.
50. I started reading Shakespeare when I was about eight years old.
51. My favorite stuffed animal is a polar bear.
52. I've lived in Florida all my life and don't know how to swim.
53. If I ever get the chance, I want a collection of swords.
54. My dream home will have a dark room so I can relearn photography.
55. I love watching meteor showers.
56. I was knocked off my bicycle and knocked unconsious when I was younger by a motorcycle.
57. I'm a bit of a masochist.
58. I will help a friend at the expense of myself.
60. I once threw a pack of cigarettes at a moving cop car.
61. I was trying to get my girlfriend to quit at the time.
62. Sometimes I still smoke.
63. I once put my fist threw a wall.
64. I don't think I'm as smart as I think I am.
65. My friends think I'm smarter than I think I am.
66. It takes a lot to make me angry.
67. I love pasta.
68. I once took a boyfriend to a strip club and got him a lap dance.
69. I've always been complimented on my tongue.
70. I love rain.
71. I wrote a poem about it once.
72. The night has always felt like my friend.
73. I want to learn how to restore old houses.
74. I love listening to the ocean.
75. I enjoy foriegn and independent films.
76. One of my favorite filmmakers is Stanley Kubrick.
77. One day I would like to make a film.
78. People have told me I have a old soul.
79. I feel younger than I am.
80. I'm not as brave as I'd like to be.
81. I always feel the need to protect my mother.
82. I would like to meet Oprah.
83. I would like to meet Angelina Jolie and convince her to have sex with me.
84. I'm a romantic at heart.
85. I'm uncomfortable when people do romantic things for me.
86. Sometimes I don't know how to say no.
87. I would like to be physically stronger than I am now.
88. I like to fix things.
89. I wish I had the ablility to fly.
90. I'm afraid of heights.
91. I hope there is a such thing as reincarnation so I can get it right the next time.
92. I'm a gamer at heart but I hate to play games.
93. My only true goal in life is to not owe anyone.
94. One of my nicknames in high school was thumper.
95. I once had a hamster.
96. She was a true carpet muncher; she liked to eat at the carpet in my bedroom...my friends thought it was hilarious.
97. I cried when she died.
98. I like fast cars.
99. I'm a truck person at heart.
100. I want to inspire people.