choking my chicken  

rm_sgtrock60 56M
101 posts
9/20/2005 5:11 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

choking my chicken

Hot thick white ooze explodes from it’s opening, I can feel it’s thrust as it spurts upward. Running down the length of my shaft against my body it feels warm and is sticky and slimy to touch. This is it the crème de la crème, the fluid of life… The thick, viscid, whitish fluid of the male reproductive tract that is ejaculated during sexual excitement, Semen, it is composed of spermatozoa. Sperm accounts for only 3 % of the average human ejaculate; the other 97% consists of fluids from the prostate gland and the seminal vesicles. In an average ejaculate, a man releases between 300 to 500 million sperms; only about 200 sperms survive the journey up the vagina, through the uterus, and into the oviduct . Semen has a nutritional value of about 6 calories per average ejaculate.


saddletrampsk 54F

9/20/2005 6:46 pm

Low calorie..high protein..how can you go wrong?


sexysweetlover25 36F

9/20/2005 8:43 pm

I've always wondered can you really feel it as it travels up and out?


rm_sgtrock60 56M
20 posts
9/21/2005 10:04 am

Yes I feel it as it is building and I am trying to hold back but I definately feel it as it comes up and out...dosent everyone?


rocky96969 60M
1 post
12/4/2005 10:37 pm

97386 is there a reason for the delay? i am here.


rm_shavedtx 65M

2/25/2006 10:21 am

YES! You can feel it as (IT) is oozing up your cock tube (urethra). As I'm typing this I'm as hard as a class V blue diamond, meaning I can cut glass with my erection. Clear precum jiz is leaking constantly from my cock opening. There's so much of it that it soaks though three layers of cotton clothing. A-N-EE ways, as the cum builds up in its resevior, the cock gets harder and harder, until it's almost immpossible to not touch it, or sqeeze your legs together, and rock back and forth to cause friction on the almost bursting, cold steel hard erection pointing to the sky waiting for that last jolt through your nervous system. BAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! You feel it coursing up through your cock, and finally SHOOOOTING OUT AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG omg spludge every where. sigh deep breathing sounds sigh S_I_G_H.
I hope you enjoyed this little interlude, provided to you be shavedtx


Become a member to create a blog