|Blogs > rm_rsp54 > Not "Bi", merely "Sexual"|
My List (Better than a Therapist)
My List (Better than a Therapist)
I was very impressed with several list that I have read recently. If nothing else, you will probably feel pretty normal after reading mine.
50) I had a family of imaginary friends with a pet skunk.(Well I guess they still exist, but they moved to Florida)
49) I'd never let anyone other than a gay man cut my hair.
4 My dog is one of my best friends.
47) When alone, I drink juice or milk from the cartons.
46) I hate to drive in big cities.
45) I taught myself to read at about age 4
44) At age 6 I taught my self to ride a bike by hopping on my brother's bike, at the top of a hill and flying down the hill and crashing on the neighbor's porch and breaking her screen door.
43) I love good black licorice
42) I'd much rather cook than eat out
41) I have little patience for stupid people
40) My grandmother used to keep a bottle of witch hazel on her kitchen counter. I had myself convinced that she was a witch and thus was terrified of her.
39) I hate christmas, it's too much work.
3 I'm a very good cook, but I can't follow a recipe because I always think I can make it better.
37) I simply cannot type.
36) I entertained thoughts of being a nun because I thought that it would be cool scaring kids on a regular basis. But then I turned 8 and changed my mind.
35) I am a hopeless romantic.
34) I have a very low tolerance for alcohol. Guess that makes me a cheap date.
33) In my twenties, I hung with a group of people who had entirely too much money and too few brains.
32) I ran away at 16 and nobody missed me much.
31) I was blackballed from a school's PTA because I dared to complain to administration about a teacher's treatment of my son.
30) I used to do my older brother's homework for cash.
29) I volunteer at a soup kitchen and some of the people make me cry.
2 I go barefoot whenever possible.
27) My husband abandoned me emotionally for Jesus.
26) I've seen Bowie 8 times.
25) People who don't use turn signals make me crazy.
24) When I get mad while driving, I curse like a truck driver.
23) One summer I lived on a boat, on Nantucket Island, and subsisted on Quaaludes and beer.
22) I like British comedy.
21) When I eat beef, I like it bloody.
20) One of my best friends from high school killed herself last month.
19) Fall is my favorite season.
1 I'm a confused leftie. I write and eat leftie, play most sports and iron with either, but cut with scissors and masturbate with my right hand.
17) I was sexually abused by my father.
16) I used to fantasize of scenarios where my father met with death in a violent manner.
15) I'm the youngest of seven.
14) I'm an observer.
13) When I watch tv or a movie alone I always yell at the characters when they do something I don't approve of.
12) When my husband fucks me I think of lyrics of old tv commercials to make the time go faster.
11) I don't like people touching my face.
10) I love to hike and camp out.
9) I adore long hot baths with Badedas bath gel.
I'm terrified of dark close spaces.
7) Mice freak me out, while spiders and snakes don't bother me in the least.
6) Beer, preferably European, is my alcoholic beverage of choice.
5) I once ate an entire package of oreos.(with milk of course)
4) I lost my left 10th cranial nerve to surgery.
3) I need a new life.
2) I love little children because they are so sweet and honest.
1) Despite all of my problems I have hope for a happy future.
9/7/2005 8:35 am
I'm glad I too miss ludes, I liked them too much. Could have been my downfall.|
As for the tv commercials...it was just a way to pass time; and you are right, my husband dosen't satisfy me. Sex for him is merely the response to a physiological event. Sad but true. I can expidite matters quite quickly.
As for my friend checking out. I seriously think that antidepressants are much a contributing factor. Yes, in some cases they do help, but her's wasn't one of them.
And dear Mr.Franklin, what can I say but I find him most interesting. Even though I don't believe in alien lifeforms, he makes a great case for their existence!
be cool, R
9/7/2005 9:39 pm
"Beer does more than Milton can / to justify God's ways to man."|
Yay beer (and ludes, though I prefer stimulants and hallucinogens).
But really--you taught yourself to read? How does work, exactly?
And oh, yeah: cool list.
9/8/2005 1:32 pm
It is really weird. I can't explain how I taught myself. It was sort of just there. I started by using all 5 of my books that I had and had memorized, as a reference. We were somewhat poor, so we didn't have many books in the house. I would hoard anthing I could get my hands on. We did get the newspaper, though. I vividly remember my sister slapping the krap out of me for taking one of her library books and hiding it. Funny the things you remember.|
9/9/2005 7:47 am
Suicide is depressing: Usually a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Beer is good but quality French Bordeux wine is better to my taste! And French Chablis and Sancerre whites. Life is too short to drink crummy wine. I was never into ludes or any drug that much. Sex is better and healthier.|