A bias?  

TakesTeatsStood 50M
1358 posts
4/21/2005 5:09 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

A bias?

Just curious,

Recently there was a bit of a wave that went through the site where some bloggers 'called out' another. 99% of you know what I am talking about and the other 1% can just read my last post if you are lost.

I was one of those that pointed out some questionable things.

Now I wasn't the only person that pointed these things out and commented on them. But, so far (as of this posting) it seems I am the one with the 'negative' comments, as if it is my fault. There were at least two other people that posted about this in their respective blogs. Neither (again as of this posting) has received any 'negative' comments and granted I only have a couple that I would consider negative. But even that is a lot when you only have 8 or 9 comments.

My theory is that I am getting the negative posts because I am a male, whereas the other two are female, and being a precious commodity on this site people don't want to offend them.

Agree? Disagree?

Hit me with your best shot, I have very thick skin, and no comments will be deleted, honest


PailsDiverHonks 55F

4/21/2005 7:52 pm

No comments will be deleted? Just blogs and profiles?

I can’t help it I’m cute

If you really want to start pointing fingers see if someone can remember the full name of that Pokerpoker guy who mentioned in Bellas blog that those pictures were really of Monica Bellucci. His comment is what made me do the Monica search then write my post.

People can blast me all they want...I can take it...They might be sorry later.

I do agree with you.


GonadMadamFilth 44M
153 posts
4/21/2005 7:54 pm

I have a conscience. I feel like I've pissed off a bunch of people and also helped to correct something that was wrong. I don't know if it was right but if pokerpoker2 hadn't mentioned it, then I would've just gone through everything thinking that the thumbnails look familiar but I never would've put two and two together. In a way, I feel bad. But when I put things in perspective, I realize that things just need to be right.

I've been gone all day and now that I'm home, I can't even keep track of what has happened. Bella_ is gone. There is word of another profile with her pics. A whole lot of shit has happened today.

I see some people are pissed and there appears to be some venting on your blog. Don't take it personally. Your post is visible and has become a battleground for the debate. You did nothing wrong. If anyone is at fault here, it is bella_.

I don't know who "she" is or what but she could've stayed. She was welcome. Maybe we're just dumb Americans and posting a pic of Monica is like us posting a pic of Demi Moore...Everyone knows who she is! Maybe in Canada and Europe, she's extremely popular. I dunno. I knew who M. B. was but not well enough to connect those pics. Maybe we shouldn't forget that this is an international blog and maybe Bella_ was innocent in her actions just like I would be if I put Bruce Willis' pics up.

I am a little sad to see her go. Her posts were fun. I hope she reconsiders and comes back. Or he or whatever sex Bella_ was!

So Post, stand proud, hang that head high and walk tall through the turmoil because it'll be over soon and everyone that matters will still be here.

Blog on and peace!

-Freestyle


papyrina 51F
21133 posts
4/22/2005 4:27 am

i'm happy all three of you brought the issue up,were all lovable in our own ways without using someone else's name,pic or personality by the way i also have two profiles the other is papy_ she is used in the event of my not being able to enter chat which has happened on occasion and most Greek members know its me as i informed all of them straight away


I'm a

and
i'm here to stay


expatbrit49 62M

4/22/2005 3:10 pm

Well as my dad use to say if looks to good to be true it probably is I will say that "she" wrote very well.

Thank You for Your Time and Attention


keithcancook 60M
17839 posts
4/22/2005 4:32 pm

This is great! I just love what Bella has stirred up in here!


rockwriter58 56M
1389 posts
4/23/2005 3:22 pm

Just curious now about what folks think about Bella's return.

I would have to read her blog as total fiction from this point forward... interesting erotic fiction... but fiction. Credibility is easy to lose.


keithcancook 60M
17839 posts
4/23/2005 11:53 pm

That is a very astute observation rockwriter. If it is fiction that is no matter to me. She presents it so well it is believable. For the purposes of this site it is more fun for me to believe her stories than to be cynical.

Besides, I like her. She is charming. Even if she presented one of those shadow pics her inner beauty still would be revealed to us as readers. That cannot be hidden. It all stems from her pen.


Become a member to create a blog