|Blogs > rm_nick_kirlos > The lightness of being|
papyrina had posted once about shaving pubic hair and there were some discussions thereon. I guess there is not much information around regarding the removal of pubic hair, so to help them I offer this guide i came across on net. Many men and women may find a shaven genital region of their partners extremely erotic, and for men the removal of the pubic hair can make the penis seem more vulnerable and much larger, a real turn-on for women. For those of you who are really interested in shaving, talk to each other about making it an activity that you can share together.
Here are a few suggestions for those of choose to shave their nether regions:
1. If you have long pubic hairs, trim hair with clippers or scissors before using a razor to shave in close. Electric clippers are best for this purpose.
2. Take a very long, warm bath beforehand.
3. Before applying shaving cream, rinse the area with cool water.
4. Apply shaving cream a few minutes before shaving to soften hairs. Consider using a shaving cream with additional conditioners or aloe.
5. Be sure to use a sharp blade. You might try using two new blades if you are shaving a large area.
6. When shaving, stroke an area no more than twice to reduce skin irritation. On the first stroke, go "with the grain" to remove most of the hair, then go "against the grain" for a smooth, close shave. If "going against" tends to irritate you, then skip that and use both strokes "with the grain." Shaving this area against the grain can lead to very painful, itchy ingrown hairs for some people.
7. Be sure to clean the area afterwards with soap and water to reduce the risk of infection. Ideally, give the area a second cleansing using cotton balls and rubbing alcohol.
8. Some people find a daily application of baby powder or talcum powder especially helpful after shaving to keep the area dry and irritation-free.
9. Practice clean hygiene after shaving, washing the area at least once a day to reduce sweat and oil build-up.
10. Go as long as possible between shavings to reduce skin irritation.
A few warnings now that you have some guidelines:
1. People who allergic and react to some shaving creams: This area seems to have heightened sensitivity. Furthermore, if it does react, your natural sweat and the natural abrasion this area receives will most likely make your life a living hell (temporarily). Consider avoiding shaving all together, or try warning tip #3. If you do decide to shave this area, make sure you use hypoallergenic shaving cream.
2. People with sensitive skin may wish to avoid shaving for the same reasons. Again, if you chose to shave, consider shaving cream made for sensitive skin and use a hypoallergenic moisturizer afterwards.
3. Consider closely trimming your hair instead. It provides many of the benefits of shaving without all the risks!
4. Letting hair grow out after shaving your pubic area is a bitch. The sharp hairs combined with the sensitive skin will make you realize just how much movement happens in that area on an average day. Chaffing is nearly unavoidable.
5. Keeping #4 in mind, people who walk/run/exercise a lot might wish to skip shaving all together if you don't want to invest the time in regular shavings.
In conclusion, you should talk with your partner about arranging to shave each other. This can be a very erotic and sensual activity. Be sure to communicate very clearly during the act and proceed very slowly. Find out what they like, what feels good, and what feels not so good. If you take the time to learn how to do this the best for them, they will love you all the more for it. Happy shaving!
7/30/2005 11:56 am
That was very imformative,but i will stick to waxing and crying thankyou|
I've tried shaving,too many ingrowing hair and the chaff is horrible,
i've tried the electric(hubby will curse me when he next uses his)and that made the skin between my legs and my bits dry and sore and so very ugly for days.
Waxing is ok,no sex for upto 48 hours after as that can chaf like hell and slow at growing back,says she who has far too much testrogine(spelt wrong and it grows back quick lol
One day i will be able to afford to lazer the bloody stuff off once and for all
7/31/2005 6:25 am
For permanent hairremoval you can also use the treatment of the Plasmalite - it is not a laser, it is the newest way of treatment.I works with special colored filters and a high lightsource, that combination makes that the hairfollicel will "burn". You need 3 to 5 treatments. My wife and I did it 3 years ago and we are still hairfree.|
With regards, tolongtolong90
You need more information?? write me
7/31/2005 9:14 am
your pic proves it works but i personally would not prefer a permanenet removal. what if one day you want some hair? would think about it once we have some pubic wigs in the market. |
personally speaking, i do like hairy pussy, and dont mind a hair getting stuck in my teeth.