|Blogs > rm_mtnravyn > Reflections, perceptions, and|
The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray
blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
(Why can't someone invent something like this for
telemaarketers and the IRS)
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you
up in the morning.
The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead
The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung
Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
Betsy Ross is the only real person to ever have been the head on
a Pez dispenser.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected
because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated
the direction of the bubbles.
No piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7
1 in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.
Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty
years of age or older.
9/26/2005 6:42 pm
I knew about the dead skin but the Barbie thing freaked me out.|
9/26/2005 7:45 pm
1. So is the king of hearts in a relocation program or did he just shave?|
2. Telemrketer repellent is called an air horn held to the reciever.
3. Yeah, if you smack someone in the forehead with one at 7 am.
4. No, they are called gone after two washings.
5. Lies all Lies!!!.....ug
5. Hows the second one?
6. Barbiebunny is going to be pissed you put her real name up on the net!
7. When she was sewing that flag I bet she never expectedthere would be a little plastic version of her head chucking out candy to kids.
8. So I take these guys were physics experts? Duh.
9. Who told you that, the origami guy Shoshito?
10. Oh great, I bet mine will bring my family great respect.
11. Kind of like 50 plus men and and their droppng nuts.
9/26/2005 8:27 pm
And they said you did not have a sense of humor - very good lianna|
9/26/2005 9:00 pm
judging from the amount of doghair in my vacuum, i don't think all that "dead skin dust" i am breathing is from me|
eeew! and i thought smelling his farts was bad
9/26/2005 9:43 pm
Ah but just think how much dead skin can stick to a dog hair and then do the math LOL|