|Blogs > rm_justin22tn > The ever-present moment|
Well it looks as if another Thanksgiving has come and gone. I, for one, have a lot of things to be thankful for.
1. I am still alive. I know this to be true because I'm horny. I'm horny, therefore I am.
2. I'm still in good health.
I celebrated this fact by consuming my weight in mixed thanksgiving-leftover compost this evening. I meant to go running before I did this, but after carefully weighing my options, I decided I really didn't feel like it. I tried to run an hour AFTER my binge, but found myself even less enthusiastic about it at that point. So I took a nap instead.
3. I have no job. I do, however, have an outstanding work ethic and a stong belief in team effort (at least this is what my resume tells me).
I am a very hard worker.
4. My unemployment benefits won't run out for another 5 months. I've always wanted to visit Myrtle Beach...
5. The world in general seems to be performing as expected. We can rest assured that the universe is in balance. Evolution is smoothly running its course (it is currently at work replacing the human race with camera-phones and ipods). All is well.
God bless us, one and all.