|Blogs > rm_imnotcartman > I'd like cheese with my whine|
Today is project day... time for me to get off my duff and start finishing some of these projects I've started around the house.
Here they are, for your enjoyment:
1) hang cabinets in laundry room
1a) hold studfinder underwater until it decides to work
2) vacuum the pool
3) sand, paint and trim out my daughter's room (I added a room to the house last summer, but never finished it out)
4) build shelves for the garage, to get rid of some of this clutter
5) finish completion of the panic room (a hideaway room under the stairs, that I will connect to the back of my closet where I keep my guns; also handy for tornados
6) re-attach some loose fitting deck boards out back
7) stain and treat the backyard pool deck for the upcoming warm weather
create retaining wall for back of fence (my fence is falling over almost onto the pool because the ground was not properly graded when I bought the house ...now it's all "drifting away"
9) move rear edge of backyard fencing 3 feet further away, back to the actual property line
10) till and grade area off the deck for fish pond
11) install fish pond
12) add enclosed extension to the deck with a pergola
13) run electrical to the extension so I can have a ceiling fan for those broiling mid-south days
14) install ceiling fans in (3) kids rooms and (1) unfinished room
15) (sigh) ...finish out the unfinished room, giving me 6 bedrooms altogether (yay!)
Yeah, I think I can get that all done by this evening
Anyone wanna come help me??? LOL
Enjoy your weekend everyone!
1/29/2006 2:55 pm
ummm sure be right over ..|
I welcome you to the House of Syn...
1/29/2006 2:59 pm
you are a busy bee.....|
1/29/2006 5:21 pm
Now the true question did you get any of it done? |
1/30/2006 4:13 pm
Didnt think you would get ALL of that done...you are so cute in thinking you would though!!! |
Big kiss to you!!