|Blogs > rm_dragonheat23 > Illustrations and Inspirations|
I opened my blog to read comments and what did I find?
I had been tagged. By one of the hottest ladies in Georgia, but tagged nonetheless. (No more gratuitous sexual favors for you, Peach)
I guess that I have to post six unusual facts about me and then tag six other bloggers.
This all started with Tagged Kitties! Don't forget to Spay and Neuter! so I guess that he is to be blamed.
As a caveot, I don’t really know if the link thing will work, so this post may look really ugly. But here goes….
Six unusual facts about me…..
1. I know how to castrate a rooster (it’s called caponizing)
2. I was 10 pounds 6oz at birth. My mom weighed 90 when she got pregnant
3. I used to date a “vampire” and have practiced bloodplay
4. I was in a punk band called Future Perfect
5. I have never voted
6. I was brought up on assault charges for knocking out a would be mugger (the charges were dropped)
So in the spirit of playing along with the game here are my six fellow bloggers. I apologize in advance ……
[blog handsomeguy1961] handsomeguy1961
3/24/2006 7:52 am
3. I used to date a “vampire” and have practiced bloodplay|
DAMN! and thats all I have to say!
3/24/2006 6:54 pm
LOL! I did not know you've been tagged. I love what you've shared and actually am providing you an opportunity to share a bit more if you feel like playing. Why you ask? Because you've been tagged again - by me!!!|
Yes, you've been Tagged!!! Being tagged means that if you wish to play you share in your blog six items (oddities - weird habits - etc.) about you and then you tag six other bloggers to do the same. Here is the link to my post as a result of being tagged [post 283756] . (I was tagged twice too by the way lol!) I hope you play and have fun!!!
3/24/2006 7:37 pm
thanks for playing along. and remind to watch out for those teeth.|