young lady needs some friends  

rm_ann1252 29F
14 posts
1/10/2006 10:56 am

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm

young lady needs some friends

My name is Ann and I live in West Point, Kentucky
my parents died last year and I am living with foster parents. I have just turned 18 in December of 2005. I have applied for social security on my parents and it will be 6 months till I find out if I can get some money. My foster parents are cruel and hit me often. They made me have sex with their 20 year old son last week. He is now in the Army. The money the states foster program was giving them stoped because I turned 18. They told me to get out or pay them $400.00 per month. The foster dad said that he knows a black guy who would pimp me so I could have money to pay them. If anybody has any ideal of what I can do please let me know.

jacecan2 40M
6 posts
1/10/2006 12:24 pm

The only advice I could give would be to contact the foster program where you are located and inform them of the situation. I would also strongly suggest getting a job and renting a room at the local YWCA or other program to get assistance. For 400 a month, you can find a nice effic, or even 1 br. Best wishes and luck in whatever you decide to do.

xix12345 35M
53 posts
1/10/2006 6:26 pm

Hi Ann

Firt off, I am sorry to hear about your parents, I cant even immagine what that must of been like.

Your foster parents sound like the scum of the eart and deserve to be put down like a rabid dog.

Everything that has happened to you, IS NOT! your fault and you must think that you have to be afraid or that you are scared to go it alone.

I would agree with jacecan2, if you contacted the Foster program that you know, AS SOON! as they hear what you have posted above, they will do everything in their power to help you as best they can.

Even if you walked into your local police station and tell them exactly what you have said above, you will then not be on your own in dealing with these horrible people on your own ever again.

You have done the right thing in comming on here to talk to people about it, but if you have any close friends, I would recomend talking to them (if you havent already) about exactly what your going through, it is Nothing! to be ashamed of as you have done NOTHING! wrong. Just having some 1 to share this with will help relieve alot of the stresses you will have and go someway towards making you feel better.

Aslong as you know you are not alone and there are ALOT of people out there who care and would willingly do anything they could to help however they can.

Stay strong and I wish you all the best, you Must!! contact either your Foster program or the Police, as your foster parents deserve absoloutely everything that will come to them.

I will watch your blog for any more posts you make, I would love to hear what you do decide to do and will be happy to chat more about it if you like.

I hope all goes well and wish you the best.


seamusal13 63M

1/10/2006 6:59 pm

Contact me AdultFriendFinder

nastyplay4u 51M

1/12/2006 8:47 am

Go to the social services office and report them.This may happen to someone else if you don`t.It`s up to you to speak up and stop them.You have the courage and the strength to do it,so DO IT,before they get another girl in the same situtation.

rm_thestalker67 39M
1 post
1/13/2006 7:58 am

this girl is so full of guys are giving great advice to a joke

aLoneDeranger 36M
2 posts
1/13/2006 11:38 pm

I am fairly sure it's all a hoax too. How does a poor orphan who doesn't have that 400/month afford these professional photographs?

Become a member to create a blog