Cock photos  

rm_amor2206 38M
8 posts
6/9/2006 12:14 pm

Last Read:
6/23/2006 11:03 am

Cock photos

Overall, how would you rate the attractiveness of the male reproductive organ?
Beautiful
Visually unwelcoming
Neutral
It disgusts me
Who cares


sugarbabyhhh 44F

6/10/2006 7:06 am

i can't see it when it's buried deep inside me


rm_amor2206 replies on 6/10/2006 8:03 am:
witty!! but an astute observation.

HornyCamBoy1987 30M

6/10/2006 9:43 pm

Doesnt matter to me.


rm_hunter001956 60M
8 posts
6/13/2006 1:12 am

I show my cock for the same reson Females show only the body....What the hell....If you want????


rm_amor2206 replies on 6/13/2006 11:44 am:
point well taken, but if you think in medical terms, such as the burn scale, the genitals only account for 1% of your total body. That leaves you 99% of other things for you and women to show. Just a thought.

Become a member to create a blog