|Blogs > rm_aWench4U > A Wench's Whinings|
I was cruisin' the Blogs, jumping from one to another. I found myself on ZZTodd's Bog, and he had a link to ShayeDK's Blog [post 445918] where I found this game quiz/game. I thought it would be quick and mindless to copy and paste the questions. And actually that was the quick part. But I guess I'm still too of a student to think I can just answer a question mindlessly, so two and half hours later, I'm finally ready to post this! I hope you enjoy what I have to say. If not, oh well, I'll never know! Feel free to copy the questions to your Blog, and keep it going.
1. Make up a Pet Name for yourself that describes your sexual/sensual being.
All-Night Angel. Nuff said?
2. Who is your role model - famous or not, real or fictional?
My parents: my father was "the last true Southern gentleman" and my mother was a modern Pioneer woman, making something out of nothing, time and time again.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island with three other Bloggers, who would they be and WHY????
because she is about the sweetest woman I've "met" here.
ExPatBrit49 because he's the King of the Pervs, and life wouldn't be the same without him!
Just check out these buns! Need I say more?
4. What is your preferred method of hair removal?
Typically I shave my legs and underarms in the shower everyday. However, for removing hair from other locations I much prefer waxing. Sure it hurts for a minute, but it's SO much smoother, and lasts for about a month!
5. If you could have only one fantasy (sexual or otherwise) come true - ONLY ONE - what would it be?
Could I combine sexual and otherwise, please?
One thing I've wanted to do for a LONG time is see America from the back of a Harley. My lover would be at helm, we'd never get rained on, and we'd make love whenever and wherever the mood hit us, as long we weren't totally visible to anybody passing by. Of course, we'd find a really cute Bed and Breakfast from time to time and spend the entire day in bed--preferably a four poster one.
6. During your life there must one thing you are ashamed of having done. What is it and why?
There are far too many to get into here, but the reason is pretty much the same for all: I hurt someone. Usually I said what was on my mind before I thought it through. And though the message may have needed to be delivered, the way I went about it hurt the recipient, and no matter how I apologized, I couldn't un-say the words.
7. What is your favorite thing to do in private moments?
Oh, you mean besides sex? It's a tie between working on a new design (clothing) and working on the story I'm writing.
8. What is your favorite sex accessory and why?
My "old reliable" vibrator, because the orgasms from it are SO intense!
9. When you're sad, what do you do?
I look for a rock big enough to crawl under. If I can't find one, I end up in my (home) office, lay on my couch and cuddle with my cat.
10. If you could change your life in any way, what choice would you make?
I'd like to have my health restored to what it was when I was 24.
11. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
First, I'd give some to two of my favorite charities. Then I'd invest a good chunk for my retirement. Next I'd set up trust funds for my three grown children, followed by a month in Paris and Verona. Then if there was anything left, I'd buy a motorcycle, which I'd use to fulfill the fantasy above.
12. What's the most recent song you listened to by choice?
"Let's Make Love (All Night Long)" by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. Damn! I wish my man was here!
13. Whose Blog comments make you say, "That was a GOOD one!"?
I hope I don't have to pick just one, because so many comments are SO good! Here are the ones that pop into my head:
There are so many more, please don't be offended if I didn't mention you!
14. What's your biggest weakness?
I'm a frustrated perfectionist, and until I have a project 90% figured out in my head, I can't seem to get started on it. It dives me crazy, not to mention those around me!
15. What is the most expensive, frivolous item you ever purchased? Was it worth it?
I'm not much for spending on frivolous things--I work too hard for my money. About the only thing that comes to mind is this slushy maker that I didn't end up using as much as I thought I would.
Remember the past but do not dwell there.
Face the future where all our hopes stand.
8/9/2006 1:31 am
Those are challenging questions, I'd have to think about them for awhile, and it might take me even longer than it took you! |