|Blogs > rm_YepIGotIt > My Morsels|
Just some tidbits
Just some tidbits
1. Why is it that most women, if asked, will deny that they are curious about or have indulged in anal sex? It's a wonderful thing why be shy about it??
2. Is it so wrong for a woman to want to stick a finger in a guy's ass before letting him stick his cock inside hers? It's only a finger.
3. What's so unfair about women having 3 holes a guy can stick his cock into and men having 2 holes that don't get used much for penetration (unless he's a homosexual of course)?
4. Does size really matter???
5. Is it wrong for a woman to have fantasies about being gangbanged? And I'm not referring to guys standing around stroking themselves to stay hard until it's their turn to cum on her face. I'm talking one guy at a time putting it to her until they've all cum. She could even be blindfolded to heighten the pleasure.
I think that's all I've got for now. Let me know what your take is on all this. These are just some things that take up space in my head.
9/21/2005 12:16 pm
While I would certainly be interested in responding to each comment I will just make a couple of general statements. First of all, it is the perceived stigma off ass play that turns most people off. While I have never formally engaged in that activity, it does not mean I would rule it out. Afterall, one of the most sensitive areas for both men and women is that area right in between. Gets me going just thinking about it. Secondly there is nothing wrong with women fantasizing of a number of cocks satisfying her. But my question to you is, if women do indead have "3 holes" why only use one at at time as you suggest. Seems like a terrible waste to me. Finally, the inequality of men having two holes and women having 3. As long as the mouth is being used effectively, what difference does it make if it is just licking and flicking. It's the total experience that really counts. You make soem very valid points, I can only hope that we connect to determine the accuracy of all our combined statements.|
9/23/2005 5:07 pm
Cool, a survey!|
1. Most people,in general, do not reveal all of their kinks. To us anal play might not be a huge kink, but to some it is... I am sure that you have a kink that you have not made public, YET....
2. Some guys, including myself, just have a hard time of even the thought of being penetrated. We are men & we do the penetrating...
3. See #2...
4. In the bigger picture, yes, size does matter. If it's length or thickness it will matter sooner or later.
5. Many may fantsize, some may even respond to it. No, I don't think it's a bad thing at all. I met a friend on this site & her fantasy was to have 4 guys at once. I helped her out & she enjoyed it... No blindfold needed
We all react to like situations differently... As long as the outcome is pleasurable.