|Blogs > rm_SunRa3Way > Sun Ra 3 Way|
Why no pic?
Why no pic?
Well, because I just got started. I don't really want to put my pic up because I don't want to walk down the street and someone recognizes me. But I know that if my mission is to be more daring then I have to add something right. So now I'm wondering what to put in my album. Do I put a body part? If I do will ppl be like she just wants to fuck...and then all I get is guys who want to fuck and that's it. I'm HIV/STD free and I would love to stay that way so naturally I'm cautious. Saying all that I would like for some of my questions to be answered honestly.
1. What was your first time like when you met up with someone you met here?
2. Black woman/ white male what is it really like?
3. Threesome...I've seen it on porn sites and video, but I want to know from non-actors what did you do/say/act to even get a third person to have a threesome?
That is it for now.
5/3/2006 5:27 pm
I took a long time to put up a pic and when I did I put up something that wasn't identifiable... but that showed I didn't weigh 300 lbs. Being discrete is important and good. I also personally think starting with reading about people and what they write is a much better start.|
1. Haven't met anyone yet... very discriminating... but soon.
2. My 1 experience was excellent... but I wouldn't attribute that to white/black... just a very strong connection that worked.
3. No experience
Well... drop by my blog and say hi sometime. Welcome to the blog...
5/9/2006 10:45 pm
Well, of course I finally put a pic up. I did it because so many ppl wanted to see what i looked like. They think that my profile is very interesting. I guess so. I don't think it's all that but it's just me writing. |
I'm glad that I don't have my full pic up, because I'm getting a few e-mails from people who just want sex. You know the 'my dick or pussy let's do this' e-mails. First, I would like to state that I am not an animal. I would like to get to know the person first. No wonder people don't get the feed back they are looking for. Most people are going about the process the wrong way. Oh well. I'm going to keep doing me.