|Blogs > rm_Shyness61 > Ramblings|
Are you tired of those sissy-ass "friendship" poems that always sound good,
but ever actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship:
1. When you are sad, I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the
sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you are scared, I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
4. When you smile, I will know you finally got laid.
5. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much
worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused, I will use little words.
7. When you are sick, stay the hell away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall, I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of 4.
Friendshipis like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth.
Don't you know who he thinks he is?
5/30/2006 6:51 pm
oh but you forgot a friend will help you move but a true friend will help you move a body|
5/30/2006 7:46 pm
lol, here's one more..|
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting there next you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"