|Blogs > rm_SableCicada > Ravenous Lust Starz|
The Daily Grind
The Daily Grind
Well, have been working alot. Haven't been getting the hours that I need at the little Ma and pop diner that I work at so picked up an extra waitress's job at a bigger chain. Still keeping the other job though, just love the atmosphere and the people that come in. Plus the owner and his wife are absolute sweethearts!
Here's a list of things that I enjoy and dislike about my line of work:
- get to meet interesting and fun people.
- experience new and exciting things.
- have met some great past lovers through work
- just love chatting it up with customers and the satisfied look on their faces at the end of a great meal.
- watching families spend time together.
- serving a couple on a date, glancing over the table at each other with that passionate and loving look in their eyes.
- good tippers! bless all of you hahaha.
- rude people.
- asshole guys who think that they can say just about any crude thing to a woman! Although I do love sex and to be intimate I AM NO SLUT!
- the fact that some people really do think cheesy pickup lines will work, get a grip!
- being on my feet all day.
- having boss's who don't appreciate your work.
- not getting one stinking requested day off and then getting a lecture about it even though you NEVER take a day to yourself.
- shitty tippers, or lack there of.
- people who pull out a "tip calculator" or one of those "tip charts" to give you what it says TO THE EXACT PENNY! come on now!
- crying screaming children at the table who are too young to be at a restaurant anyway.
- met some lousy past lovers through my work lol.
The Illusive Cicada
1/19/2006 12:33 pm
sounds like 6 of one/half-dozen of the other situation...|
also, it's ok to be a slut, as long as it's on your terms, right?
or am i wrong? (i'm a guy, which apparently means that i'm usually wrong...)
1/20/2006 2:08 am
I always tip good. Hell one of the finest women I ever went out with was a waitress at Pizza Hut. I tipped her $10(back in '89) and had my telephone number wrapped up in it, rolled and placed in the top of my straw.|
I honestly never thought in a million years she would call, but she did. She was absolutely stunning. Mmmmmmmmmm. Those were the days!
1/20/2006 3:53 pm
Did you know that MrNuttz was the 1st ever busboy for a very popular restaurant back in 1985? Yes, & my 1st tip was a shiney silver nickel from a nice old lady... But soonn afterwards, a nickel was not enough, those floundering fools that came into the restaurant to spend 20's of small amounts of food were leaving me meaningless change. Is it because I am a???? That's right, I said it..... A man? A man doing what had been oh so long classified as a womans job. How could they discriminate against me like that? I am a man & I want what's coming to me... That is until a customer gave me a blow job in her car..... You know, that has such a calming effect on the whole world....|