|Blogs > rm_PDXFlyer231 > Stories and other Trivia|
So what's up with activity here
So what's up with activity here
It seems that activity goes in bursts. I.e. I can go for days with no one even viewing my profile. Then, a bunch of activity and interactions for a couple of days and then back to nothing.
I'm assuming it has to do with when they feature a person. I.e. when you show up in the thumbnails on the home page you get more hits.
Anyone else see this type of stuff?
So I have a couple of questions for women....
1) What does "average" body type mean to you?
2) When you meet someone new, how often have you ended up having sex on/after the first meeting?
3) Do you need to be emotionally engaged with your partner?
4) How frequently do you search out new men?
11/13/2005 12:22 pm
I think that the activity on your profile might have to do a lot with what you post in your blog. On days that I have posted a naughty story(ies) I tend to have a lot of people looking at my profile from all over the world. Other days, nothing! Anyway, here are my answers to your questions:|
1. Average to me means 5'10 - 6'00 and not over 230 lbs. Leaves a lot of room, I know.
2. I've met probably 5-8 people from here and have only been with two of them. Both of them on the second & third meeting and continue to see them.
3. I think that chemistry is important. I don't have to be emotionally involved with the man to have sex, although after a period of time, I do tend to have feelings for them. Only once fell in love and it was not a happy outcome.
4. Not sure seeking out new men is what I always do, they contact me and generally we go from there. Depends on whether there are some common connections. I've chatted with many people that I have become friendly but not lovers with.
Long reply huh?
11/16/2005 6:38 am
Come make love to me |
1. Average is average , no heavy not thin
2. IVe met about fifty people ove a year, only sexual with 2
3. No.. just chemistry, raw passion
4. Every day
love silky x
3/31/2006 1:29 am
1) Average is a regular guy - not largely overweight or noticeably skinny. Average penis size is a good 6 inches in my book. I'm pretty tight but I like that much and that's what I've experienced to be at least average.
2) I've met several guys here, and I've had sex with three of them. I fell in love with one of them. The others did not come close, emotionally, and to me it made a big difference. But that is just me. I'm not good at separating my body from my feelings. I made love with two of the three on the first date. I wouldn't do that again. Again, that's just me. Having said that, those guys were really good to me and I have no regrets.
3) Yes, emotions FOR ME make a big difference.
4) I am constantly looking for someone who is a good fit in my life. Once I find him, I'll quit looking. Until then, I'm keeping my eyes open. Every day. I suspect I may have already met him, I'm just not in a space to feel it because I went through a divorce with a profoundly emtionally abusive husband this past 8 yrs. But I haven't given up. I know after sleeping with my friends here on this site that love is critically important to me, and I want it.