|Blogs > rm_NWMNman7 > My Blog of Private Thoughts|
Ok, please read and respond.
Ok, please read and respond.
Hmm, what should I write today? First of all, please leave a comment, espcially if you're a female. If noone writes comments, I wonder who I'm talking to. So, what do y'all want me to talk about? Should I talk about my interests, my lack of a social life, perhaps my future aspirations. Since noone has told me yet what they want me to talk about, I have to come up with a topic.
How about I talk about politics? Souunds like a safe topic, hehe. How about I just make a nice list of some of my political stances.
1. I believe George W. Bush is the worst thing to happen to our country in my lifetime, and perhaps in our country's history.
2. I believe in human rights, the right to choose for yourself, and the freedom to do whatever, as long as it does not infringe on someone else's rights.
3. I support our troops fully, and I am indebted to the men and women in uniform who fight for the right for me to have freedoms.
4. I believe Bush lied to America about why we needed to go into Iraq, and it was his arrogance and ego that is the cause of the wounded and killed American soldiers.
5. I don't promote gay marriage, I don't believev in gay marriage, but I will not tell a gay couple that they cannot get married. I feel they should have the same rights as heterosexuals.
6. I believe that abortion should be illegal when the baby has a reasonable chance of survival outsidde of the womb. In other words, abortion in the thrid tri-mester should be illegal, but during the first two tri-mesters should be allowed in extreme circumstances.
7. I do not consider myself a democrat, more anti-republican.
8. I support the second amendment. I own some firearms, and enjoy shooting them. I hunt, and won't let anyone tell me that it's bad.
9. I strongly dislike environmentalists. I'm a farmer, I live in the middle of nowhere, and I know both sides of the argument. I really hate people that support organic agriculture. People think farmers spray thousands of dollars of chemicals on their crops because they feel like it. We do it only because that's what is required to produce a good crop. Realistically, people that think chemicals should be banned are in support of killing two-thirds of the world's population by starvation. Organic agriculture generally produces 2/3 less crop, with fewer nutrients. OK, I'm gonna just stop there, because I could go on for hours and hours about the futility of organic agriculture.
10. I think organizations like PETA should be disbanned because they're just plain dumb. Animals shouldn't have similar rights to humans. We're different, we understand things, they don't. Anyone that tells me an Animal understands everything that happens to them, isn't sane.
11. I don't know what else to say, I suspect you can figure out the rest of my political views.
11/14/2005 6:13 am
1. Absolutely agree...though Reagan is a close second.|
2.Too bad more people don't think this way in this country
3. So am I...and I'm a liberal!
4. I agree...people are so afraid to beleive this
5. I blieve in same-sex marriage and DO promote it.
6. I think it should be allowed first semester...no questions asked. Second and third are tricky. Second I agree with to a degree. Third should be allowed for health reasons.
7. Me too...it's just that Democrats (sometimes unfortunately) usually have the only chance of beating republicans...I love Howard Dean though
8. I don't.
9. There is a difference between protecting the environment and organic agriculture. Most people opposed to pesticides are opposed for health reasons. You should see some of the conservative, republican, anti-environmentalists oil people down here in Houston buying organic because it's the "in" thing to do.
10. Everyone has thier cause...I think the NRA should be disbanned because they don't beleive in any type of gun control whatsoever. But this is America and they have the right to assemble.
11. I'm honestly not sure which side of the fence you are on.
11/20/2005 4:15 pm
Ok this one was a blog I just had to respond to. |
1. All of the Bush family sucks. Don't be so kind go ahead and throw Jr.'s dad in there.
2. I'm all for freedom but some rule are needed, however I think that having to sign and show my ID for a box of sudafed is somewhat of an extreme law but I will move on from that. Although I think #2 and #6 do go hand in hand. Think about that one.
3. I couldn't agree more
4. Don't forget daddy. I think Jr. is just picking up because daddy screwed up.
5. Its a free country. Live with and marry who you wish.
6. 1st trimester should be the right of the woman. 2nd is questionable. 3rd should only be if it is a risk to the mother
7.I'm an independant. I will go for the person who slings the least amount of B.S. and can walk the walk to back up the talk.
8. I don't like guns personally, however I know that they serve a purpose for hunting and that I believe is great.
9. I think there is a happy medium. I think that there are companies that can come up with more friendly chemicals for the crops. At the same time I know they are needed. While we are talking about farming. The government needs to stop paying farmers NOT to farm. That is ridiculous.
10. I do believe in animials having rights, but not to the point of not eating meat, etc. I don't think an animal has equal rights to a human but I don't like people treating animals in a cruel manner. I support and donate to charities like the animal rescue league
11. Honestly I hate politics. I have better topics to discuss.