|Blogs > rm_MariGrrl > Mama Mari's Mess|
My 100th Post
My 100th Post
and here's the last 20 from my list of 100 things about me. Are ya still awake?
20. When I watch Phantom of the Opera, I secretly root for the Phantom. I just love those misunderstood passionate types.
19. Regular vitamins upset my stomach. So, I take Scooby-doo vitamins everyday instead.
18. I hate having my picture taken so bad that I go to the salon before I renew my driver's license.
17. I had never been in a chat room, used messenger, or seen a blog until I joined this site.
16. I threw out my scale after the birth of my youngest daughter. Because, scales are evil.
15. My mom came to visit a year later and seeing that I didn't have a scale was kind enough to buy one for me.
14. I'm a planner and a list maker. I make lists for just about everything.
13. Things that are unknown or beyond my control scare the hell outta me.
12. But, that has never stopped me from trying new things. I might be scared but, hey, that's life.
11. Before I was 21, I could get into bars without being asked for my ID. (thank god for big boobs )
10. Now, I get IDed just about every time I go out.
9. I realize this is because the laws are stricter now. But, I choose to believe it's just because I look so damn young.
8. I have been smoking for 15 years.
7. The only time during those 15 years that I quit smoking for any real length of time was during each of my pregnancies.
6. When I took drivers ed in high school, my instructor told me I drive better backwards than forwards.
5. I once went to drivers ed after a very late night of drinking. I reeked of beer and was barely coherent. He said it was my best drive ever.
4. I suck at being deceitful. No matter what the reason or the situation, I am uncomfortable with being anything less than honest.
3. This trait has caused me to really piss people off sometimes. So, if you don't really want an honest answer, don't fuckin ask me.
2. I love to cook and create new recipes. I would love to open my own little cafe someday.
1. I am a hopeless romantic. I hate to admit it. But, old movies still get to me. I still dream about the charming prince that will adore me and keep me safe from harm. Sappy, I know. But, even us strong willed, independent types still want to be someone's princess at times.
5/19/2006 8:34 am
I am so with you on the Phantom thing. |
PS, Sappy is good my princess.
5/19/2006 9:19 am
this is my first time to your blog and I dig your list and there isn't anything wrong with being a sucker for romance happy 100th post cyaroun the blogs hun |
5/19/2006 6:34 pm
Lists! Yep, have them everywhere!|
pssst.... don't tell on me, but one of my favorite movies is .... Xanadu. Yes, I am straight, just a little sappy. That 'magical'romance, kinda old school cute. And Olivia Newton-John was just so damn HOT!
Oops, showing my age.