|Blogs > rm_MariGrrl > Mama Mari's Mess|
I was tagged!
I was tagged!
Okay so I get this message from
norprin5 telling me that i just got tagged. I checked out norprin5's blog and figured out the deal. I have been invited into forwarding hell. So, I traced it back to the instigator of this evil little game, travelingintexas on his post Tag! You Are It!.
Okay here goes the list of weird habits/things/oddities:
1. Even if its freezing cold outside, I leave my window cracked just a bit, otherwise I feel to confined
2. I tend to talk in my sleep
3. I am deathly afraid of all things creepy crawly (I once went an entire summer without opening my shed because a mammoth spider decided to make a home there)
4. I sing old Donna summer songs in the shower
5. I am an expert at sucking jello shots out of the shot glass in one gulp
6. I have an aversion to white, creamy foods (mayo, sour cream, cream cheese), which is especially odd because i dont avoid other things that tend to be white and creamy
And my poor unfortunate tagees are:
To get the whole scoop on this, check out Travelingintexas post Tagged Kitties! Don't forget to Spay and Neuter! on his blog Tons of Sex in Texas!
3/24/2006 3:09 pm
"4. I sing old Donna summer songs in the shower"|
Someone left the cake out, in the rain...
Seriously, you aren't singing MacArthur Park in the shower, are you?
4/9/2006 4:58 am
-now I get the white creamy sauce comment the other day....guess I should stay abreast of your blog entries huh?|