|Blogs > rm_MariGrrl > Mama Mari's Mess|
Diva for a day
Diva for a day
I was on the web site for the smoking gun recently and pulled up a couple of those lists celebrities provide venues citing all the things they just cant live without. I was kind of irritated at first. Some of them are kind of out there. Lucky charms (with all the cereal pieces picked out), a bowl of just green m&ms, there can be no carrots on the veggie tray, a personal masseuse, 200 daffodils, well you get the drift.
I'm not sure I could ever be comfortable being so demanding. But, maybe just once it wouldn't hurt to be a bit of diva. So I've created my own list of demands.
1. kiddie pool full of jello (cherry flavored)
2. a man servant who wears nothing but a smile
3. unlimited supply of southern comfort and dr. pepper
4. economy sized tube of "Good Head", cause that stuff has so many damn good uses
5. mini dance floor, complete with stripper pole and dj
okay, I'm gonna keep brainstorming for my list. That way when I'm all rich and famous I too can get all drunk and jello-ed up.
So, what would your demands be? You have one dressing room, what 5 things would keep you entertained?
3/22/2006 2:47 pm
What would I have on my rider...........hmmmmmmm? Okay I am not stepping into the venue until they have provided the following:|
1. World peace.
2. A monkey in a fez, riding a bycicle.
3. Barry Manilow tinkling the ivories in a corner of my room.
4. A gun (so as I can tell Barry to stop without having to shout).
5. Two busty nurses wearing nothing but rubber gloves and each armed with a tube of Deep Heat. This is obviously to treat my war wound, I do not like to talk about how I got it, but needless to say all the orphans were saved.
3/22/2006 3:40 pm
I have no demands, and I'm in a mood over some crap in my life...BUT...I would make one hell of a man servant, so I'll sign up for # 2 on your list!!|
3/22/2006 4:59 pm
I want a constant stream of beautiful women|
a view of the ocean on one side, and the moutains on the other
A big house, with big windows and a big living room.
those are few things I wished I couldn't live with out. but i do...
3/23/2006 12:28 pm
My demands are simple... |
Just get rid of the man servant and let me hang out in your dressing room!