rm_FUQANDUS2 42M/43F
65 posts
10/5/2005 4:49 pm

Last Read:
3/5/2006 9:27 pm


When I was a kid we used to go to the grocery store with my grandmother every Friday. She would always get us a treat "as long as you don't tell you're mother".

We used to get this gum that had juice inside. We were talking about it the other day, and for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the darn gum!

Anyone know what it is called? I haven't seen it for years.

lifeisablast333 54M

10/5/2005 10:38 pm

I may be wrong, but I think it was called squirts...I liked it as a kid, because it was kinda like biting a bug, when the goo shot out.

rm_saintlianna 45F
15466 posts
10/6/2005 6:06 pm

Hubba Bubba, I loved that. Wasn't it called something-burst?

rm_pchamp012004 55M
2672 posts
10/6/2005 6:16 pm

I remember the gum too, but I won't remember the name till I stop thinking about it ...

MillsShipsGayly 51M

10/6/2005 9:29 pm


and that seems appropriate for this site

rm_saintlianna 45F
15466 posts
10/20/2005 5:52 pm


AmbleRupiaSlurp 38M/37F

10/26/2005 4:35 am

It's Chewels!!!!! (or Chewls) - We were talking about that recently too! LOL

Become a member to create a blog