|Blogs > rm_Elysia2005 > Too Many Hands|
Read that post and loved it, so here goes. I'm guessing the basic idea is, statements that most people don't/wouldn't know about me. Not sure I can do 50 though. Shall we see?
1) I have a somewhat irrational fear of clowns. I say somewhat, because a lot of people actually do. There's even a name for it. Caulrophobia.
2) I didn't lose my virginity until the summer after high school.
3) I wanted to name my oldest daughter Adelidah, after my great-grandmother.
4) I cried when I watched "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and the chick that was tied up to the harp died.
5) Robin is my favorite Bee Gee. But I liked Andy Gibb, solo, better than his three brothers as a band.
6) My only trip outside this country was a day-trip to Tijuana with my parents when I was 11.
7) I know how to say "not if you were the last man on earth" in Italian.
I know how to say "you have a nice ass" in Spanish.
9) I know how to say "pineapples do not vote" in French.
10) I went to Yearbook Camp in high school. There were no band-camp-type experiences there.
11) When I was 17 I took a 22 year old friend to Prom. He was actually more than a friend, but his girlfriend didn't know that.
12) My first car was a '69 Mustang Fastback.
13) I cook kick-ass Italian food.
14) I know entirely too much about Jim Morrison for anyone my age, or for my own good.
15) I once won a bet by naming every band Eric Clapton has ever been in. I even mentioned some uncredited appearances on other artists' albums.
16) I write the Student Association newsletter.
17) I do NOT write the songs that make the whole world sing. But I wish I did.
1 I am a closet Barry Manilow fan.
19) I grew up Catholic. I went to Catholic school for 12 years. And no, I did NOT keep the uniform.
20) I quite likely have adult ADD.
Okay, that's all I can handle for now LOL y'all have a good night. Off to write in my "tame" blog.
9/11/2005 5:53 am
I love the selective linguistic achievements, ma'am ... and I'm also impressed by the Clapton savvy! Hmmm ... wonder if I could match it myself ...|