|Blogs > rm_1spiderskiss > A Tangled Web|
10 things I've learned in the two weeks that I've been an active member of AdultFriendFinder:
1. Most people are terrible writers (I guess that explains the Cyrano service).
2. Fake profiles make me happy and remind me that this is a temporary distraction on a larger journey.
3. Even I get tired of seeing super-close up pussy photos.
4. Women are better at showing their best sides than men.
5. I think it's cowardice to not let people see if you've checked them out.
6. Chat rooms hurt my head.
7. My real fantasy (not the one in my profile) is to hook up with someone from this site.
8. I believe there are more TS on this site than we suspect.
9. I came across a chat room that reminded me how lucky I am to be disease free. And I thank them for their honesty.
10. A well framed photo is infinitely sexy (see: KISSABLE_KINK).
7/23/2006 12:02 pm
I bet later down the road you'll have an even bigger list. lol|
Best wishes to ya.
7/26/2006 10:59 pm
I sure hope so. I'd hate to think the adventure stops here. Thanks for checking in.