|Blogs > redmustang91 > Wild Red Mustang thoughts!|
Sex is healthy!
Sex is healthy!
Read a good column by Dr. Gifford Jones on the internet about eight good reasons to make love:
1. Good exercise and burns up calories;
2. a BMJ study of 1000 middle aged males in Ireland showed the men with highest sex frequency had a death rate of 50% lower than the less active, over a ten year period; YEAH!
3. A Queen's Univ. study found men who had sex three plus times a week cut their risk of a heart attack in half! Yes!
4. Sex decreases pain from arthritis due to releasing oxytocin;
5. Sex prevents prostatitis in men;
6. Wilkes Univ study claims those who have sex once or twice a week have 30% higher level of an antibody;
7. Sex releives depression, tension and aids sleeping with no bad side effects of pills;
8. Sex bonds couples together better than any other activity known!
I am convinced. Anecdotal evidence also shows that it makes women age less and increases their beauty by smoothing out those wrinkles.
I have a theory that an orgasm acts like a brain reset button and allows you to reboot eliminating many bad vibes from daily living. Shock therapy was based on the notion that a shock to the system discharged neurotic thoughts, etc. People were calmer after the discharge. Sex provides a far nicer and less damaging shock to the system!
Of course sex hardly needs more pr to be desired, but positive ads never hurt!
6/27/2005 1:49 am
red than why is your wife not putting out? i hope she doesnt have a big insurance policy out on you....just a thought...wife kills husband by not having enough sex with him.....|
6/27/2005 8:37 am
Well she thinks she is putting out a lot at once or twice a week. she is normal, I am just oversexed. So I do not blame her, but I do not want to limit myself to her level. I want to use it, not lose it. |
She does not have a big insurance policy on me! Besides she enjoys the sex and money I provide. She is totally satisfied; I am not.